How to promote your music - here are some working methods

Our new service (see signature link) will bring unsigned producers music closer to the labels they need to connect with.

Some great methods mentioned here though!

Another good way to market your music is through mailing lists. There are some programs like ConstantContact, etc. that you can build your mailing list through. Also don't just mail people new music/beats, mail them information that can help them advance in their career, etc.

Good and Interesting Info dear..... i love musics.... thanks a lots... :)

Well, there might be a long list of ways on how to promote your music all around the world but I guess social media should be the best fit for this in order for you to socialize personally with your target people and therefore be able to share your music and receive appreciation thereafter.

Buy ad space in music magazines to massively increase your chances to get featured by their editors (yes, that's how it works - also online

I think the blog idea would be very effective but not if you are in a rush. But A&Rs look in crazt places sometimes to find things they are looking for so you never know. Another way is if you use the youtube method, have videos of you making a beat on camera or even just talking ppl like it when they have a better idea of who u are

I would like to add that adding and posting a preview of your music on music social networking sites like soundcloud can definitely boost your online presence.
creating profiles on site that are popularly used, and remaining active with those profiles, will always yield high results.

Back