Hit Songwriter Rico Love Advice on Music Biz "You should quit now" (Vid)

he said in the video

that he told the producer not to quit.. and then when he got home and THOUGHT about it lol

ya'll act like you never said one thing, and then when you thought about it, realized what you said was wrong..

come on lol.. if ya'll think this is negative, then the real world.. and not just music industry might be too much for ya'll

You're not dumb after all. Good points!!!! Btw...I mean no harm.

Dudes is missing the whole point lol.

Defending alotta people yall don't even know... I wouldn't criticize so much dudes that already made it like that. Whatever they talkin, they paid...

Yes Yes Talk that sht! this game is only for the tru and dedicated artist and producers if its not in you Quote on quote you will not make it in the music business as a dedicated artist/CEO/Producer I have seen many artist give up and say f it. People will try to discourage you and somedays you will feel like damn but this music takes years of hard work and dedication, longevity dude the list goes on! thats why the rewards are like Wow!!!!

Last edited:
Dudes is missing the whole point lol.

Defending alotta people yall don't even know... I wouldn't criticize so much dudes that already made it like that. Whatever they talkin, they paid...
How Ironic...smh

884279-time_to_stop_posting_super.jpg

i've watch all of the vlogs he's made so far, dope ish.

he comes out with a new one about 1 a week. propz Rico

This is some real talk! If you're thinking about quitting, then quit! Make room goddamn it! There's nothing wrong with a 9-5! Don't be stupid, feed your family!

agree. i think thats the point hes tryn to make. he says if you aren't dedicated, quit. you wont get nowhere by making some beats every now and then and doing some promotion when youre in the mood.

lol...Rico went thru some shyt to be able to say that... I was told the samething about the business world...Now? I barely have time for anything but business an music..."if it dont come easy it wont go easy...think about it."

LOLOL @ the shook dudes in this thread. Mad cause they heard something they didnt wanna hear.

"Oh no baby you'll be great at what you do. I BELIEVE. just keep praying. Someone will eventually notice you." <--your momma

Don't listen to her.

My boy recently put me on to this, Rico Love is preaching the truth, something many don't do. Like he said if you don't got the drive, then quit.

Thats real talk. Funny thing is, I know some people like that and they should have quit a long time ago because now, just because they've been at it for years, they think they're entitled. In other words, everything they produce, they think is hot. Oh, BTW, they're not on yet...

---------- Post added 12-06-2010 at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-29-2010 at 01:36 PM ----------

you wont get nowhere by making some beats every now and then and doing some promotion when youre in the mood.

True speak mayne

you wont get nowhere by making some beats every now and then and doing some promotion when youre in the mood.

Why don't you just say my name next time, geez...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back