Free Lil Wayne Drum Kits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vladb said:
k just paid for it....can you pm me the link?

on another note the transaction was from syncop3@gmail.com

that was the account that sent the money, if you need to see a receipt number to justify let me know
i sent the link vlad, hit the blog and leave a comment if you like (or didnt like) what you got! holla
big thanks to everyone who came and supported, dont forget to stop back thru and leave a comment on my blog if you liked it! i'm offering a discount on the "gangsta rap made me do it" and the new "vintage vinyl hip-hop essentials" kit to the next 10 satisfied customers who leave a comment on the post for the kit they copped! i really want to take this hi-def drum $hit to the next level, but i need your help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, just downloaded them.

They sound great, good drums if I dont feel like tweaking alot.

Thanks again.

i'm about to post my newest kit...VINTAGE VINYL HIP HOP ESSENTIALZ...this one is gonna be serious!

maybe i missed something but how much is it and are you takign kits down at a time, or leave all of em up for people to buy...:didnt read any of the posts:

will the next packages be $$ only or will you offer the same kind of deal as you did with the first pack (buy tracks off itunes/amazon, and get it free) ?

the MAESTRO said:
i'm about to post my newest kit...VINTAGE VINYL HIP HOP ESSENTIALZ...this one is gonna be serious!

I Dont Mean To Be A Dic* But I Still Havent Gotten The Sounds

yo i saw you put out that hip hop vinyl kit, will those be money only or will you offer the same kind of deal as with the first FP kit? and that breaks kit that you'll get if you take the $22.99 option, is it that pack with 300 essential breaks that they sell on turntablelab.com ? peace

xtrordinare said:
maybe i missed something but how much is it and are you takign kits down at a time, or leave all of em up for people to buy...:didnt read any of the posts:
hit up my site...prices and availability vary, so check it out!

Coop7ca said:
I Dont Mean To Be A Dic* But I Still Havent Gotten The Sounds
well actually buddy, if u check the time that you posted your first post or pm with your pics, you were already past the deadline, which proved that you didnt read thru the whole thread :( so although i did agree to send you something, please dont rush me :(

orjanbeats said:
will the next packages be $$ only or will you offer the same kind of deal as you did with the first pack (buy tracks off itunes/amazon, and get it free) ?

i may offer a similar deal when the carter drops, but it will be solely for a discount off the price of the kits.

FYI/FEI....regardless of how many people sell or give away kits on the internet, none of them have a discography or track record to back up their product! NONE of the drums that say timbo or dre or neptunes are actually first generation sounds used by them! Every good site may have a quote from a producer that CLAIMS to use the kits, but can you open up a kit and remake a song they've done??? I'm selling quality $hit that I use, not trash that i scour the internet and collect!

orjanbeats said:
and that breaks kit that you'll get if you take the $22.99 option, is it that pack with 300 essential breaks that they sell on turntablelab.com ? peace
no, it is not anything from any other website! but at the price i offer it for, i'm sure it will end up on some other sites REAL fast!! I've already heard my prostitute piano loop on 2 sites, sadly, it had been converted to a low rate mp3, chopped in half to only 2 bars, and gained up to the point of distortion!:mad:

Smilez_c said:
just wondering how much did weezy pay u for those tracks?

if i can afford to sell the drums i used for his tracks for less than 10 bucks a pop, please believe universal broke me off!

i-i-i-gets money!:sing:

i just got a pm that asked a lot of good questions, here are the answers...im posting because many of you have asked similar questions via pm, in the thread, in my myspace, and on my blog...so here goes!

1. i'll release new kits whenever i feel like it, lol
2. the kits i sell are the kits i use, i dont sell bull$hit, bull$hit makes me look bad, and i don't like to look bad
3. the fp v1 kit on my site is the kit that i sent out for everyone in the thread, some got it free when i first put it up, but now everyone has to buy it
4. im doing a mini kit with like 10-15 samples (drums, instruments) from gangsta rap made me do it, and im doing a mega kit with the samples from the song as well as the complete instrument patches. different variations of the string runs, different tunings of the stabs and synths and the full drum kit, not just the 4 or five sounds that i used!
5. 20% discount to return customers who leave comments on my blog hyping or bashing the kits! be honest

people have asked if im scared that people will bite my style or make beats just like me...i want to encourage other young producers to find their own sound and style armed with quality samples! If i give the exact sounds from my sessions or kits you can use them to practice (using my beats as a blueprint) or just use the pro quality sounds! Basically, i dont care what you do with the sounds, as long as you dont make crap beats with them ;)

thanks again for all the support, i hope that answers the questions!

the MAESTRO said:
I've already heard my prostitute piano loop on 2 sites, sadly, it had been converted to a low rate mp3, chopped in half to only 2 bars, and gained up to the point of distortion!:mad:

damn, seriously? which site was that?

the MAESTRO said:
hit up my site...prices and availability vary, so check it out!

well actually buddy, if u check the time that you posted your first post or pm with your pics, you were already past the deadline, which proved that you didnt read thru the whole thread :( so although i did agree to send you something, please dont rush me :(

Sorry I Apologize I Just Can't Wait To Get It.
I Heard The Sounds Are Great.

the MAESTRO said:
i'm giving away a cd of the sounds and samples i used to produce PROSTITUTE, KUSH, HOW CAN THEY BE BETTER, and WHIP YAE for LIL WAYNE to the first fp member who can tell me what group and song i sampled for my song KUSH on the "LIL WAYNE...THE LEAK" album that dropped on Christmas day on iTunes, Amazon, and Rhapsody!!!

yo what happened to the sounds from "WHIP YAE" ? and is "how can they be better" and "mic check" the same song or what?

not gonna lie i wasnt thinking all the lil wayne stuff came in the FP Pack u had on ur page... i think i would have been better off with the Zapp pack ... any discount for going back and getting that Zapp?

Mister Encore said:
not gonna lie i wasnt thinking all the lil wayne stuff came in the FP Pack u had on ur page... i think i would have been better off with the Zapp pack ... any discount for going back and getting that Zapp?
are the lil wayne and zapp stuff in the FP Sample Kit or what. i'm thinking of buying some of the stuff off the page, but i don't wanna buy repeats.

edit: figured it out, ima cop both of em....

Last edited:
lol this thread.

If you guys put half as much work in beats as you did trying to get these kits you'd go a lot further.

lol this guy hustled the **** outta you, got you to buy songs and kits all while marketing his music. MAESTRO man your a smart dude. Some of you are dam near thanking him for the privatively of buying kits.

Swelling kits ain't allowed but this is entertainment.

orjanbeats said:
damn, seriously? which site was that?
i dont wanna name names, but my feelings were hurt :(

the MAESTRO said:
i dont wanna name names, but my feelings were hurt :(
it was a site i bought sum really wack stuff from years ago when i was first starting out

Coop7ca said:
Sorry I Apologize I Just Can't Wait To Get It.
I Heard The Sounds Are Great.
i feel you dude, i got u!

CutTheCheck said:
yo what happened to the sounds from "WHIP YAE" ? and is "how can they be better" and "mic check" the same song or what?
mic check and how can they be better are the same song, lol

the kik and snare from whip yae are the same as mic check, just different comps and fx...the rest is a journey sample that i never cleared, so i didn't include it, so i put a couple zapp things and some other dope stuff i use a lot in there in its place

Mister Encore said:
yeah, i really was hooking cats up the first time around!! all the stuff that everybody is hitting me up to get now was included in the future producers pack that i was giving away for free! (i'll b lucky to see a penny off the 99 cents for the kush song once Confunkshun and itunes gets their cut!) the zapp pack is very dope if you are into west coast or synth pop like i am! i'm on my 80's hipster $hit right now and that zapp kit is getting major play!

noblewordz said:
lol this thread.

If you guys put half as much work in beats as you did trying to get these kits you'd go a lot further.

lol this guy hustled the **** outta you, got you to buy songs and kits all while marketing his music. MAESTRO man your a smart dude. Some of you are dam near thanking him for the privatively of buying kits.

Swelling kits ain't allowed but this is entertainment.
thats partly true about putting work into beats, but having good sounds is very important too. you could play 20 crappy sounding tracks wit distorted claps and soft as$ kicks for weezy or 1 beat that cuts thru the speakers and shakes the room...what was more important, making MORE tracks or having BETTER sounds??? believe it or not, weezy or currency has rapped on EVERY track i gave them, so i think QUALITY is far more IMPORTANT than quantity.

As for selling the kits, i tried my best to respect the forum and funnel sales related traffic to my blog in order to conduct transactions. also, i remain an active member of FP on other threads non-related to marketing my music or my product in order to prove that i respect fp as a place full of young untapped talent, not as a chat room full of dumb noobies who i can sell $hit to.

Maestro u gave away a futureproducer kit but homie why didnt you plug your fellow 'slutz? ;)

- TeamSSK

MDC said:
Maestro u gave away a futureproducer kit but homie why didnt you plug your fellow 'slutz? ;)

- TeamSSK
lol, i should've, but cats over there act like they already know the key to the matrix!

the MAESTRO said:
the kik and snare from whip yae are the same as mic check, just different comps and fx...the rest is a journey sample that i never cleared, so i didn't include it, so i put a couple zapp things and some other dope stuff i use a lot in there in its place

is it you who have to clear the sample? i thought that was universal/ cash money/ young money ent's responsibility.. btw, i always thought that song was named "whip yayo" :p (-> making crack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back