Free Lil Wayne Drum Kits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the MAESTRO said:
lolol, u wont b disappointed when it finally drops! im waiting to hear it on the radio or in the club out here in atl....as soon as that happens, i have the kit ready to upload!!

**** I Ain't Heard That Song On Nothing But XM And Serius But I Hope It Gone Be One Radio In ATL So I Can Finally Buy That Kit From You.

the MAESTRO said:
i respect your feedback dude...not everybody who purchases kits off my site is from FP, so if you have something to share (negative, positive, cautionary, or straight up hate, lol) i would urge you to post it on the blog.

You're right, clear hard hitting NON DISTORTED samples like the ones in my kits are CRITICAL to making great tracks that can be mixed well and will translate well on professional and non-professional systems. But remember, the main ingredient to making hot s#it is what YOU bring to the table! The magic is in YOU, lol

Furthermore, there ARE only like 12 sounds in there, but the kit is also the cheapest one up on my site! Real talk, considering what universal paid for the track, that would make each of those sounds worth over a G a piece!!! Sounds like a deal to me!
You're right also the kush kit is the cheapest kit u have I coped so many kits off the internet for free that have clear samples I just dont need anymore at the moment. Im tired of getting kits of sounds I already have. I know what your talking about wit DISTORTED samples like those fake producer kits one hits that u can here part of the song in, those are sad lol. But on the real I like how u chopped that sample for kush. P.M. me my nigg i got some sounds even u could use I know about quality sounds im on that dirty south production sh*t ya dig im about to get that Mpk49 with my 2000xl Chi-Town Ni**a making dirty south heat get at me Hypersonic 2 is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
yo maestro, whats good with that drum kit? I copped the kush track, but havent heard anything back from you about getting the kit...holla at me!

thx

flyguyz said:
yo maestro, whats good with that drum kit? I copped the kush track, but havent heard anything back from you about getting the kit...holla at me!

thx

homie this thread has almost gone double platinum, and you're about 12 pages late!! the only way to get any of my kits is on my blog :(

damn, i know i was late but i figured the offer was still good, i aint read all the pages in b/w, lol, but is there a link to your blog where i can find the kit?

I'm thinking of buying some of the kits off your site, which one would you recommend the most? Also how does the payment work, I pay you by paypal then you send me the kit or something liek that?

Btw, Maestro, I love how you put your tag in "3 Peat", it was really clever.

DJRayl17 said:
Btw, Maestro, I love how you put your tag in "3 Peat", it was really clever.
thanks, actually, the tag was there before the rap...weezy just worked it in

the MAESTRO said:
i
I'll also send the same sample set to any and every fp member who can somehow prove that they purchased at least my song, "KUSH", off of one of these sites, either by an email showing a paypal payment confirmation, or a screenshot showing the song in 'purchased music' in your itunes, or some other acceptable method...

Does buying the "Carter III" Deluxe edition CD count? It has the Kush EP on the 2nd disc.

edit: lol, i'm late. i'll blame carnage for that.

Last edited:
cube is #1...thanks for the support fp!

Thrillz306 said:
LOOOOOOOOOL yes im a ****in *******, sorry to break ur promotion but here yall , heres the kits LOLLLLL!!!! http://board.squirkem.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=208
What kind of person would buy something then redistribute it for free? Why not resell it and try to profit from it? Through your actions all you've accomplished is to strengthen the brand through free promotion. From a corporate perspective, piracy of my products will not be tolerated; from my perspective as a young entrepreneur who aims to assist and encourage other young people to be profitable I suggest you rethink your business model:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back