FL Studio Custom Skins

ive been stuck on the strobed skin since i started using it a few months ago. before that i was all about the polar ice skin. both are sharp lookin

Hey guys am a new here... is there some easy page to download flp files of fl studio if anyone know pls tell me via msn hakep_zerocool@homail.com have a nice one to evryone on this page :D
Your best chance would be to try the official Imageline Forums. A lot of people post their flps or zipped loop files In the Song Exchange section.

You want me to be completelly honest? What about the
F2...F6 button graphics bellow the menu buttons, but not having any function at all? Sorry, but I'm sort of a perfectionist. If you feel like changing the skins I've made, I'm more than glad for you to do so. But At least I would like you to contact me and send some screenshots.
We could have managed to do some much nicer stufff than that.
umm.. Yeah, I'm a dick regarding my work. :p

will you make the mpc skin available to people pre fl7

will you make the mpc skin available to people pre fl7
I'm about to quit skinning FL. There's no point doing so, because it's not fully skinnable. Maybe I'll give REAPER a go, or try to do something for Winamp. It would be a lot more fun not being limited like one is with the unskinnable parts of FL.

Last edited:
whats the diff between the two mpc skins you made for 8 sqito?
I like them both but im feeling the lit displays in the first one.
Anyway to fix the lights in the smoove version?

FL skin for download...

FL Studio Skins
--------------------------
Rules:
Post up Your custom made skinz only.
If you have permission from the maker of a skin than post it. Other than that Dont post a skin thats not yours.
Feel free to comment on skinz.
Have Fun.
-----------------------------------
Blue Vision-Finished
Fl Studio 6.
Now its Fully Done. Try it out.

Hi there Newman that skin looks awesome, haven't been having any success with the download link. Could you email me the skin please or perhaps provide another link. I joined the forum especially after seeing the skin so top marks.

Epileptic

whats the diff between the two mpc skins you made for 8 sqito?
I like them both but im feeling the lit displays in the first one.
Anyway to fix the lights in the smoove version?
I don't know.... maybe. :D But if, then most probably only for FL 8.5/9 as it's all I'm using right now. (Don't even have 8 installed anymore)

Nice MPC skin sqido it actually wants to make me play with fl a little lol

thanks yall

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

why cant i see

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

waz up wit dis shit??

Back