FL Studio Custom Skins

BlackImpact said:
Have you tried an attempt at recovering your hard drive? I've had Hard drive problems before and unless it's a mechanical problem, I would use data recovery software and it gets the job done.

To be exact it wasn't quite my harddrive f*cking up, it was Windows. (just wanted to simplify stuff 2 posts above ^^)
I had one and the same install for something about 3 years and stuff started to get to a point were simple defrag, constant clean up of files, system care, etc. just didn't cut it anymore.
I've backed up everything I thought was important like Contacts, eMails, Bookmarks,.. everything I could think of and forgot about the skins folder in FL. Reinstalled Windows and realised a bittle bit too late that I did not have a backup of the skin I was working on - so it's gone for good.
The only thing left of it is a really, really early draft of one panel:

Panel_prototype.jpg

Last edited:
I made a MPC skin based on the one sqito made , but for older versions , im using FL 5 , i dont like newer versions. i almost changed everything , even the buttons are just like on a real mpc now, but i used it as a model since i never made a skin before

so yeah this is basically a remake of squito's skin for older versions .

2yxkeox.jpg

Close up / update

15dpe6b.jpg

Last edited:
You want me to be completelly honest? What about the
F2...F6 button graphics bellow the menu buttons, but not having any function at all? Sorry, but I'm sort of a perfectionist. If you feel like changing the skins I've made, I'm more than glad for you to do so. But At least I would like you to contact me and send some screenshots.
We could have managed to do some much nicer stufff than that.
umm.. Yeah, I'm a dick regarding my work. :p

aight , i understand you dont like people to modify your **** .

i guess ill just change the few elements thats left of your skin , so people with older versions can enjoy a better looking skin.

Hi i have been looking for a neundo skin a come across this site
how do i go about downloading the skin and where

thanks North laine

i want one that doesnt say fl studio in the top left corner or anywhere for that matter

what a bout a mpc skin for 8 that doesnt?

i want one that doesnt say fl studio in the top left corner or anywhere for that matter
Why would you want that? Anyone who sees what you're using will know what it is anyway no matter what skin you've loaded.. (in case you're "ashamed" of using FL)...

Last edited:
what a bout a mpc skin for 8 that doesnt?
It's not planned. What do we have in the MPC skin I've made.? AN FLS logo in exact the same font as the MPC.
Akai displays the model on every machine; why not also display it on a skin based on the design of such a machine? It's closer to the original than leaving it out completelly. ;)
Should I, for example, replace my "FLS" logo with an "MPC" logo? What for? It's not an MPC.

Last edited:
Fl Studio skins...

I made my own skin for fl studio.
i custom my self and soon i with put,
it up i gat
1) Scarface
2)King
3)money machine
4)Jordan
and the new one
5)friday the 13th
And i still customising some newer onesss.
i put my skin on this site imperiolatino.net and go to search and look for fl studio skin... peace and let me know what u think of it peace...

Last edited:
thas my skin and i love it its called strobed skin pack you can download it 4 free

strobed_skin_FL8.jpg

Back