Do you guys think there will evr be a openly gay rapper

We'll see where you all stand when that first person tries to marry their animal. By the way the dogs and cats that have been left millions never asked for it either but they got it. They have no concept of money but yet their dumb-ass owners leave them tons of cash. The only thing they would do with it would be to chew on it or piss on it if not for some sort of guardian. By the way animals may not marry but they do mate and it would be the PEOPLE who are requesting the marriage to the animal. Again because PEOPLE want to do whatever they want no matter how wrong it is. There are people who are absolutely insane in my opinion but they would marry their pets if given the chance. If they have sex with them then their crazy enough to marry it if given the chance.

Oh and there are people or should I say women in different cultures that are married off to some man that they have no feelings toward. So they don't make a choice they are just traded away by their parents for farm animals, land or whatever their culture deems fair value.

Yea, some people might want to marry their dog some day, so what? It would never be legal because that right cant be given to an animal that has no idea what it means. A movement like that would never be as legitamate as the gay rights movement. Theres no logical comparison between the two.

If any rappers come out the closet it will probably be a case of ladies first.

Queen Latifah???

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

queen-latifah-jeanette-jenkins.jpg

Yea, some people might want to marry their dog some day, so what? It would never be legal because that right cant be given to an animal that has no idea what it means. A movement like that would never be as legitamate as the gay rights movement. Theres no logical comparison between the two.

So what? That's the type of attitude that would make it possible down the road. As far as a movement being legitimate the gay movement was considered legitimate 40 years ago.

I think we knew Queen Latifa was years ago. It's a shame that young girls believe that their behavior is normal nowadays. I have to say rap videos have help perpetuate the belief its okay for girls to kiss girls. Men love it. For some (not all) of you just wait until you have a daughter...it won't be so cool then. Ask yourselves this...in 50 years what will be normal?

Back