Do you guys think there will evr be a openly gay rapper

not here in Omaha,NE
is Seattle that crazy on "poppin" your kids hands???

I don't think I'll ever womp my kids though....
I'll just take their stuff no TV,no electronics whatever I think that will hurt them more...better punishment
I hardly hit my kids or yell.. I have to calm my wife down now...after she use to get on me about..now she the one that get hyper..
I try to talk to my kids ..my daughter at least she's three she understands

^^^^ There's nothing wrong with the occasional "You deserve a break today" cooking.

On the old fashioned thing, it's the reason you'll be married for a long time. Your roles are defined and they don't have to be super concrete or even reviewed over and over. Everybody knows what they're supposed to do. It keeps things simple.

@ Tone, you better quit "poppin'" your kids altogether. If any of their caretakers, school teachers or anybody (even strangers) suspect anything foul... they're going to be all up in your bizness... you don't want that - it can turn into legal ish.

This lady was coming out of the store and her three year old tried to run accross the crosswalk and she swatted her on the butt. Another person saw her and called the police and they charged the woman with Assault 3... and no they didn't drop the case, she's a criminal now.

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

I didn't see anything wrong with it, I just wouldn't "wear" one, I don't even "wear" the one I have. It's just convenient for lugging a bunch of small stuff around.

... on some days I have an ipod shuffle, ipod nano, ipod Touch and my phone in it. I don't want all of that in my pockets.

In case people want to know -

Ipod shuffle - gym - no bulk - doesn't get in the way

Ipod Nano - portable car stereo / has a jack to hook into my car stereo - I need new music constantly and there are no radio stations here

Ipod Touch - NI Maschine, Prochords, Fire Recorder, audiobooks, ChordBot, etc... make beats with Maschine, make chords with Prochords... at work (I'm a fast worker, what takes other people 4 hours takes me 2 - just got nominated to go to a Transition To Management seminar - the writing is on the wall - looking to make 6 digits pretty soon - HS diploma only)

Android Phone (cheaper than Iphone) - Pandora, TuneIn Radio, Calls, Navigation, apps n ish

Then you have your car keys, gum, hair brush, ... lot o ish that you don't want to keep running back to your car to get.

I always knew what they were for but I never saw one that didn't look like it was for anything other than selling Mary K cosmetics.... then I saw some dudes biking one day and they all had ones that looked like they were for athletes and what not. I just got one that looked like theirs. I didn't want a full blown back pack either.

... let me do some damn work, lol

That person needs a good punch in the face for calling the police. Kids these days honestly need to get ****ed up. Its half the reason they talk crazy to everyone. Example I took my wife and kids to Tacoma mall to see Santa. I was parking the car and sent the wife and kids in to see Santa. Apparently some 15 year old girl was on her phone and not paying attention where she was going and walked into my 2 year old and said something rude to him I dont know what it was because I was parking the car. My wife almost caught a case because she wanted to beat that girls ass for cursing at a toddler. And this girl was walking the wrong way while not paying attention. Had I been there I probably would have caught it. Either way kids these days need a good ass whooping.

That person needs a good punch in the face for calling the police. Kids these days honestly need to get ****ed up. Its half the reason they talk crazy to everyone. Example I took my wife and kids to Tacoma mall to see Santa. I was parking the car and sent the wife and kids in to see Santa. Apparently some 15 year old girl was on her phone and not paying attention where she was going and walked into my 2 year old and said something rude to him I dont know what it was because I was parking the car. My wife almost caught a case because she wanted to beat that girls ass for cursing at a toddler. And this girl was walking the wrong way while not paying attention. Had I been there I probably would have caught it. Either way kids these days need a good ass whooping.

Just hearing that is upsetting.

I probably would've found her and "accidentally" knocked her phone out of her hand and stepped on it. "Oops... my bad. Hope you had phone insurance..."

Just hearing that is upsetting.

I probably would've found her and "accidentally" knocked her phone out of her hand and stepped on it. "Oops... my bad. Hope you had phone insurance..."

Man I hear about and see bad stories like these all the time sometimes live them. Next example my step son who was 4 at the time was playing in the play area again at Tacoma mall. My wife and 2 of her girlfriends are sitting at a near by table eating lunch. Hes running around playing with the other kids and he accidently runs into a 40 something year old man who then grabs him by the arm and swats him saying he hit him in his privates on purpose. I saw the whole thing besides that hes 4 he was being 4 and not really paying attention just playing and running in the kids play area. my wife and both of her friends had to hold me back from beating guys ass in the mall that day. He swat him and left several bruises and marks on him and when the security came over they claimed to want to help we said he either needs to leave i need to beat his ass or the police need to get involved. they told him to leave and he was back 20 minutes later as we were leaving. People in todays world are just ass holes.

ppl are rude no matter aka no home training
ppl cuss all loud in front of children..boobs hanging out of their shirts
pants swagging showing their whole butt checks
come in reaking of weed
and that's just 2% of what grown men and women find disgusting
I understand ppl have different lifestyles but some stuff is just general manners

I hear this lady at the grocery store just cussing out her kid.. it makes no sense to me
and the child was small

would've grabbed that little ***** by her ear and found her parents.....>:l

but that story with your stepson, someone who hits a ****ing toddler in a mall will get whats coming to him...i feel more sorry for him. I'd personally get on that malls ass for letting such thing a slide like that.

Last edited:
Lil Wayne been gay since that picture surfaced of him kissing Birdman in the mouth... and half the things he says in his raps hint to it too... "and when we kiss i hope it make you sick to your stomach"

The reason there's a CLOSET that everybody is in because deep down they know what they are SUPPOSED to like but they defy that common knowledge because of their perversion and try to use the old strength in numbers tactic to fight for acceptance. The only problem is that their "kind" come from all walks of life so some of them get into power positions and are able to broadcast their agenda and preference without rebuttal because everyone wants to be politically correct and only keep their opinions about the situation confined to living room chatter.

You see these vids with girls kissing girls and dudes think it's cool. These girls are confused as hell. They think they have to do that to attract "men"! wtf?

It's bad out there, lol. I don't want there to be an openly gay ANYTHING. I'm not OPENLY HETEROSEXUAL.... I keep my personal business behind closed doors and so should they.

umm this i take huge issue with.

of course you are openly heterosexual. i know that when i'm talking to people about my life that fact that i've been married to my wife to 10 years and we have 2 year old ends up in the conversation somewhere or another. that's openly heterosexual.

being closed is having to hide the fact that while you've been in a committed relationship for the same amount of time you can't let it slip that it someone of the same gender. so you end up having to segregate that part of your life when you are in public situations. in the US its not bad but in some countries its comparable to being a Jew in Germeny in 1942

so lets not pretend that you are not open. its not something you'd ever even think of hiding or not mentioning.

The reason there's a CLOSET that everybody is in because deep down they know what they are SUPPOSED to like but they defy that common knowledge because of their perversion and try to use the old strength in numbers tactic to fight for acceptance. The only problem is that their "kind" come from all walks of life so some of them get into power positions and are able to broadcast their agenda and preference without rebuttal because everyone wants to be politically correct and only keep their opinions about the situation confined to living room chatter.

You see these vids with girls kissing girls and dudes think it's cool. These girls are confused as hell. They think they have to do that to attract "men"! wtf?

It's bad out there, lol. I don't want there to be an openly gay ANYTHING. I'm not OPENLY HETEROSEXUAL.... I keep my personal business behind closed doors and so should they.

$0.02....

I know I don't watch any segment Don Lemon is reporting on anymore, lol. For some reason I can't. Before he felt the need to tell everybody what he likes to do in private, I thought he was a pretty good reporter.

Call me old-fashioned FP.... because I am.

Old Fashioned and Homophobic! Wake up man you only holding your self back thinking in a box. I'm far from gay, but ill tell you this, really get to know someone before you judge, i been in the entertainment business for 10 years, and ill tell you this atleast 40% of the people on the other side are, "Ding ding ding" you guessed it! I have a lot of friends just like you, who can rant for days about how its wrong and forbidden bla bla, at the end of the day its comes back to how your raised, and your family upbringing. People pass hate down Generation after Generation. You can't put a cap on society, people will do as they please. Just Live, Love, and don't judge, it makes life and other peoples lives better. You can't hide things from kids anyways, they will always learn the truth eventually! And thats only going to generate negative energy.

the truth,the way,the light you guessed it ding,ding,ding!!! Jesus The Christ

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

the truth,the way,the light you guessed it ding,ding,ding!!! Jesus The Christ

One for free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Tell that to an intelligent being of another faith and see what they say. ie Bhuddist, Muslim, Jew, Ect They'll laugh at you in the face.

Tell that to an intelligent being of another faith and see what they say. ie Bhuddist, Muslim, Jew, Ect They'll laugh at you in the face.

I think it depends. Jesus was all about loving your neighbor and being open and inclusive. Its really people's take on it and selected reading from the old testament that makes them act like asshats

I believe there are a few openly gay rappers but none of them are really established. If people keep making a big issue of it like DJ Vlad, I truly doubt it. Rupaul has flows for days(lol) but he'll never be taken seriously even if RZA cosigned.

$0.02....

I know I don't watch any segment Don Lemon is reporting on anymore, lol. For some reason I can't. Before he felt the need to tell everybody what he likes to do in private, I thought he was a pretty good reporter.

Call me old-fashioned FP.... because I am.

Some people get it. I never thought about the Boy George thing but it was there right in front of our faces. They were so few back then that they were over-looked. I always wonder why the guy from WHAM danced funny...

When Ole boy came out on CNN I was like damn bruh (SMH)! WTF. Now when I see him it comes to mind. I don't see the reason that he needed to tell anyone his personal business. The problem is everybody wants to know everything. Its called personal or private life for a reason. It's none of anyone's business. Also your correct on if it was ok then there's no need to hide. They obviously feel ashamed of it know it ain't right. Society will see it as acceptable in 20 years. SMH.

I've been tellin MF for years the next level is marrying pets. It is going to happen. I watched how a large section of our society (to be PR) demonized Mike Vick for his dog fighting escapades. You could see the passion. They love their dogs...some more than we would ever want to know. They give more of a f**k about a f**kin dog than Treyvon Martin.

Back