BET Is Apart Of The "Black Boule" (Black Illuminati)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not my job to make you do anything you don't want to do on your own, lol. Don't say you haven't be reached because you have. Once the truth has been learned, there is no more to be taught, it falls upon the head of the student. Every man chooses his/her own fate. Just to show you all how Satan influences the mind through beauty and music, listen to Shakira's new song ft. Lil Wayne "Give It Up To Me". Listen to the hook. Anything you want in the world, I can make it yours. To love the world and the things in it, is to what God's kingdom.

That's Black Illuminati, right?

It's not my job to make you do anything you don't want to do on your own, lol. Don't say you haven't be reached because you have. Once the truth has been learned, there is no more to be taught, it falls upon the head of the student. Every man chooses his/her own fate. Just to show you all how Satan influences the mind through beauty and music, listen to Shakira's new song ft. Lil Wayne "Give It Up To Me". Listen to the hook. Anything you want in the world, I can make it yours. The word of Satan comes to you through Shakira, a women of striking beauty and world influence but yet the message is sinister and evil. It gives the listener motivation to continue loving the world and its sinful nature. To love the world and the things in it, is to hate God's kingdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfFhGJOf_aU
Nobody can argue with you...its like playing a game with someone and they constantly change the rules
You get your historical facts ****ed up...someone calls you on it, and then you de-value historical text...
And how pretentious and egotistical can a nigga be proclaiming yourself a teacher and someone who disagrees with you a student...

First off, comprehension and misinterpret is spelled wrong, lol. Seriously, did you even go to school??? How can you be a moderator and not know how to spell these simple words??? Also, you're interpretation of the God's word is completely wrong but you know that already. Remain ignorant, that's how a fool find pleasure in his/her sinful nature but still you know the truth.

The Bible often calls certain ones fools (empty headed or refusing to do God's will). The atheist is called a fool (Ps. 14:1), the slanderer is said to be a fool (Prov. 10:18), those who despise instruction (Prov. 15:5), a contentious person (Prov. 18:6), the one who lives for pleasure (Lk. 12:13-20), the one who trusts in his own heart (Prov. 28:26) all are called fools by God.
Beloved, Christ called those who do not build on a rock (Christ's teaching), but build on the sand fools (Matt. 7:26, 27). What is your status, in God's sight? Are you a wise person or a foolish individual. You can change your status now, but the Judgement Day will be too late (Heb. 3:7,8).

Calling someone a fool can be wrong. Jesus condemned calling one a fool out of unjustified anger (Matt. 5:22). If one calls another a fool out of sinful hate, then calling someone such a name (or any similar term) is wrong.

Even if Obama is the AntiChrist, are you the one who still trying to create secular, filthy rap/hip-hop music knowing that he is here? How foolish can you be to still be living in Sin purposely?​

If you wanna have a spelling bee, i'm sure I'd win. Don't be mad at me for not using spell check or giving a fucc.

I spell "comprehension" and "misinterperet" correctly 20 times a day on this bych, not that it matters. i can spell them wrong all i want, my point's still made.

And hows the FOOL sayin slavery wasn't abolished in the early to mid 1900s asking anyone about their education?

Back on subject, i don't "try", I do create secular music and get paid well for it. the irony is, I've been offered jobs that pay alot more to make gospel music and turned them down because my soul isn't in the right place to lead. you telling me that's wrong, cause Tonex wanted to pay me alot more than G. Dep and Yukmouth pay.

Oh, that's right, he got issues he need to resolve before trying to lead as well. Quit actin like you know a nikka. :cheers:

That's Black Illuminati, right?

The Illuminati can't make anyone do anything they do not choose to. It is your choice to make music filled with violence, blasphemy, hatred, and immorality. It is your choice to watch such nonsense on tv. The Illuminati is just an organization of Satan supressing the true word of God. The reason they are not to be taking lightly is because of the facts. Look how many people love Rated R movies. Love sexually explicit content. Love Jay-Z, Shakira, etc. There sole purpose is to make you a slave to sin and to make it seem that its fun and the way right way of living which is a lie from the pits of Hell. And to Neph40, like I told you all before, you don't have to nor am I expecting for you to listen to the word of God. It's your choice and your choice only to abide by his word. If you feel that I'm wrong, so be it but remember that those demons within us rises up and spews hatred at the true words of God. Look how powerful these prosperity preachers have become. You now why, it's because they tell you what you want to hear. The only word they preach is about money and riches so even Satan has corrupted the Church as God said he would in Revelations in the Bible. So, if the Church itself has been corrupted, then Satan taking over anything else is an easy process. If any man want to now God's law he would read it himself and take it not unto his own understanding. Prosperity in the Bible referred to Spiritual prosperity, not money yet TD Jakes and Joel Osteen are rolling in money, filty rich, yet God said that it is easier for a Camel to fit through an eye of a needle than a rich man into Heaven. Based on the fact that a Camel will never be able to fit through an eye of a needle, the chance are very slim. They are false prophets. But, this is what happens when a man looks to another man for the words of God. You repent of your sins and ask God to show you the way personally. This way, you won't be confused by the AntiChrist, False Prophets, and Religion.

If you wanna have a spelling bee, i'm sure I'd win. Don't be mad at me for not using spell check or giving a fucc.

I spell "comprehension" and "misinterperet" correctly 20 times a day on this bych, not that it matters. i can spell them wrong all i want, my point's still made.

And hows the FOOL sayin slavery wasn't abolished in the early to mid 1900s asking anyone about their education?

Back on subject, i don't "try", I do create secular music and get paid well for it. the irony is, I've been offered jobs that pay alot more to make gospel music and turned them down because my soul isn't in the right place to lead. you telling me that's wrong, cause Tonex wanted to pay me alot more than G. Dep and Yukmouth pay.

Oh, that's right, he got issues he need to resolve before trying to lead as well. Quit actin like you know a nikka. :cheers:
This coming from a fool who says that he creates secular, devil music and loves to do so. The blind leading the blind. I feel sorry for your family, especially if you got any sons and daughters. You riding around in your car, kids in the back, listening to R. Kelly "Pregnant" or 3 6 Mafia talking about raping, killing somebody. Slavery was abolished in 1866 according to man laws but common sense, in which we all know you don't have, clearly shows how the black man has poisoned, rediculed, beating, hung, and jailed til this day because of the color of his skin. For you to be called a fool is a generous statement.

Last edited:
The Illuminati can't make anyone do anything they do not choose to. It is your choice to make music filled with violence, blasphemy, hatred, and immorality. It is your choice to watch such nonsense on tv. The Illuminati is just an organization of Satan supressing the true word of God. The reason they are not to be taking lightly is because of the facts. Look how many people love Rated R movies. Love sexually explicit content. Love Jay-Z, Shakira, etc. There sole purpose is to make you a slave to sin and to make it seem that its fun and the way right way of living which is a lie from the pits of Hell. And to Neph40, like I told you all before, you don't have to nor am I expecting for you to listen to the word of God. It's your choice and your choice only to abide by his word. If you feel that I'm wrong, so be it but remember that those demons within us rises up and spews hatred at the true words of God. Look how powerful these prosperity preachers have become. You now why, it's because they tell you what you want to hear. The only word they preach is about money and riches so even Satan has corrupted the Church as God said he would in Revelations in the Bible. So, if the Church itself has been corrupted, then Satan taking over anything else is an easy process. If any man want to now God's law he would read it himself and take it not unto his own understanding. Prosperity in the Bible referred to Spiritual prosperity, not money yet TD Jakes and Joel Osteen are rolling in money, filty rich, yet God said that it is easier for a Camel to fit through an eye of a needle than a rich man into Heaven. Based on the fact that a Camel will never be able to fit through an eye of a needle, the chance are very slim. They are false prophets. But, this is what happens when a man looks to another man for the words of God. You repent of your sins and ask God to show you the way personally. This way, you won't be confused by the AntiChrist, False Prophets, and Religion.
Does god believe in paragraphs? And you never actually addressed what I said, but I didn't expect you to.

Does god believe in paragraphs? And you never actually addressed what I said, but I didn't expect you to.

Why should I waste time answering a foolish question from an Aethist, lol. That would make me a fool. The word of God is for those who believe and want to go to Heaven.:cheers:

Since we on the subject of preaching what you don't practice, you're the one chose to correct my grammar? Seems like you may have dropped out around the same time I did. If you didn't, you stayed around for nothing. :cheers:

You hit on one think though. Don't beleive the words of man, they're corrupt and misinfomative. Your every word in this thread is documented proof of that. :cheers:

Last edited:

You can't speak word with out scripture homeboy. I ain't got a Bible in front of me, ain't about to go get one. Everything you saying is worthless, just a man talking, not God, you could be a Demon. I know you are a demon now speaking peoples names of who you don't know and don't know they biz.

[video=youtube;0lhksO9lqjk&feature=related]video[/video]

Why should I waste time answering a foolish question from an Aethist, lol. That would make me a fool. The word of God is for those who believe and want to go to Heaven.:cheers:
You misspelled atheist, and I believe in God, and I know a lot more about the religion that you claim to represent than you do...

You seem to deem yourself to be enlightened and intelligent, but you can't recognize sarcasm...the question was rhetorical on top of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You misspelled atheist, and I believe in God, and I know a lot more about the religion that you claim to represent than you do...

You seem to deem yourself to be enlightened and intelligent, but you can't recognize sarcasm...the question was rhetorical on top of that.

Oh, you believe in God??? Read below.

blasphemy

One entry found.
Ads by Google
Are You Really Saved?
See The 7 Deadly Deceptions of Modern Christianity
www.freetruth.info

Main Entry: blas·phe·my
Pronunciation: \ˈblas-fə-mē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural blas·phe·mies
Date: 13th century
1 a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God b : the act of claiming the attributes of deity
2 : irreverence toward something considered sacred or inviolable

Last edited:
This coming from a fool who says that he creates secular, devil music and loves to do so. The blind leading the blind. I feel sorry for your family, especially if you got any sons and daughters. You riding around in your car, kids in the back, listening to R. Kelly "Pregnant" or 3 6 Mafia talking about raping, killing somebody. Slavery was abolished in 1866 according to man laws but common sense, in which we all know you don't have, clearly shows how the black man has poisoned, rediculed, beating, hung, and jailed til this day because of the color of his skin. For you to be called a fool is a generous statement.
You love to trespass against your neighbors by degrading them. just as much of a sin as anything you stand against, so keep disrespecting folk, I'll save you a seat by the lava pit.

I "lead" no one. I "raise" my kids to know right from wrong and trust them to use the best judgement. I ride around listening to what I want. But, fact. I don't support anything R. kelly makes, he's a pedo. He can call tomorrow and say he want to pay me any ammount of money to work with him and I'd turn it down, I doubt anyone else on this site could say that truthfully. I don't even curse in my kids presence. They're children and have no business hearing such things.

And then you go back to slavery trying to validate your factually incorrect prior statements with analogies. lol. Class act. MISTREATMENT AND "SLAVERY" ARE 2 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

You're a soldier of god, yet there's not enough truth in your heart to admit you made a simple mistake? Instead you pile bullsh*t on top of fabrication to avoid admitting to being 100% factually wrong about historic dates and events?

Lying is just as much of a sin in the eyes of our god as anything talked about in the secular music you condemn. Quit worrying about our souls and save your own, fool. :cheers:

Last edited:
Wizard

1. (Spirituality, New Age, Astrology & Self-help / Alternative Belief Systems) a male witch or a man who practises or professes to practise magic or sorcery
2. a person who is outstandingly clever in some specified field; expert
3. Obsolete a wise man
4. (Electronics & Computer Science / Computer Science) Computing a computer program that guides a user through a complex task

You must be #2

Last edited:
I was insulting you

"Does god believe in paragraphs? And you never actually addressed what I said, but I didn't expect you to."

This is what you wrote. Sorry but sarcasm and anything God shouldn't be in the same sentence. At least you didn't Blasphemize god as much as Deranged did and has done. I hope you two aren't in competition.:cheers:

This is what you wrote. Sorry but sarcasm and anything God shouldn't be in the same sentence. At least you didn't Blasphemize god as much as Deranged did and has done. I hope you two aren't in competition.:cheers:
Are you making up words now...and for someone who supposedly knows the bible so well there is no degree of blasphemy or sin for that matter...blasphemy is blasphemy, but hey I guess you can make any point if you pick and choose what you want to be a fact...

And by the way truth is for the most part subjective not absolute...

Are you making up words now...and for someone who supposedly knows the bible so well there is no degree of blasphemy or sin for that matter...blasphemy is blasphemy, but hey I guess you can make any point if you pick and choose what you want to be a fact...

And by the way truth is for the most part subjective not absolute...

LOL. In the Bible, there are different degrees of Blasphemy. The unforgiveable Blasphemy is to Blasphemize the Holy Spirit. I pray that you and nobody else ever do this because if you do, it is unforgiveable. Looks like somebody needs to get to reading.

http://www.tbm.org/what_is_blaspheming_the_holy_spi.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back