Best place to sell beats online???

The best way is know people who buying beats. Have contacts. Sometimes people send pm on youtube and ask of it or on myspace

Making your website is easy enough! but maybe first build a little community / fan base of your style through soundcloud or something and start linking them to your own website.

If your truly into your muzik and really think u have tuff beats.. I'd do pmpworldwide.. Im pretty sure thats how the dude cardiak got found... He produced start it up for lloyd banks.. Now he did 50 cents new single for his 'albulm' outlaw.. And he did records for young jeezy.. Before that he had no name.. I looked him up and it was basic ass shyt about him he had no credibility... Pmp lets u deal directly with a & r's from majors and some indies.. I know thats how he got discovered after start it up dropped i guaranteed everyone wanted to know who made that beat... I mean i did...

In my own personal experience, the best way was to make my own site and market the mess out of myself. It's kind of cliche answer lol, but the answer seriously is you have to network. Lately, for me Twitter has been a networking BEAST! Just network in your city, on your social media websites, blogs, etc., and drive that traffic back to your website. Make people feel like they know you and you'll become familiar to many. Pmp is good too as i've heard from several folks. This is just the way it has worked for me personally.

The way to get a lot of money for your music online is marketing and a strong following, so to achieve that just build a strong presence in as many forums as you can and sound cloud. Without that you're not going to make 'a lot' of money but then at the end of the day if the music is good enough then it sells itself. Band camp is a good site if you haven't checked that already.

I would like to know where you think is the best place to sell beats online?
What I mean is like which one do you think you have the most likely chance of getting alot of money from leasing beats, without paying any money? I went to givemebeats.com, but they make you give them %44 commision, and there is a ton of other fees. I have absolutely zero dollars, and right now I am trying to just get as much money as possible the only way I know how online, so I can get some decent equipment to make more beats, and record vocals.

With little to no cash, Soundclick is best IMHO hands down.

I think to get real money online from making beats you HAVE to spend money. You gotta spend money for the promotion. So I dont think it really matters, I think more traffic comes to soundclick though.

I would like to know where you think is the best place to sell beats online?
What I mean is like which one do you think you have the most likely chance of getting alot of money from leasing beats, without paying any money? I went to givemebeats.com, but they make you give them %44 commision, and there is a ton of other fees. I have absolutely zero dollars, and right now I am trying to just get as much money as possible the only way I know how online, so I can get some decent equipment to make more beats, and record vocals.

The beat selling is not a hard task. The best websites to promote your beats that are Soundclick and MySpace. Both of these websites are full of rappers, meaning full of potential clients who may purchase from you in the future. The best beats to sell are hardcore, sampled and club beats that are easily sell as compared to the other beat. :victory:

You don't have to sell your beats to rappers. There are plenty of store owners, who would love to have a nice FL Studio beat created for them, and used in THEIR marketing.

All you have to do is sell your beat to the store owner. Imagine getting EA sports or X-Box to buy some of your beats.

Stepping out of the common circle of "who to sell to" just might increase your beat sales.

The way to get a lot of money for your music online is marketing and a strong following, so to achieve that just build a strong presence in as many forums as you can and sound cloud. Without that you're not going to make 'a lot' of money but then at the end of the day if the music is good enough then it sells itself. Band camp is a good site if you haven't checked that already.
i strongly agree

Back