Best place to sell beats online???

RocBattle provides you with an outlet to market your music and keep 100% of your sales, our music players are embeddable everywhere

Learn how to sell beats like crazy

any producers looking to sell beats should check out this course. this is must have for music producers
it taught me everything that i need to started making an income off my beats

paydotcom.net/r/105942/TellenTale/26451655/

if you needed or wanted either web design/coding or buying traffic, I got this friend that works on it and is very good, I can direct you to him if you want.
take care, peace

built your own website
check out producershosting.com if you need one

Don't PAY for any of the mac or p.c. production programs that you guys are using, just torrent them, it's free especially if you are all trying to save a buck like me.

are you guys in this loop and is it safe to use? cause i really dont want my music to get jacked by one of these 15 year old kids. know what i'm sayin

I would like to know where you think is the best place to sell beats online?
What I mean is like which one do you think you have the most likely chance of getting alot of money from leasing beats, without paying any money? I went to givemebeats.com, but they make you give them %44 commision, and there is a ton of other fees. I have absolutely zero dollars, and right now I am trying to just get as much money as possible the only way I know how online, so I can get some decent equipment to make more beats, and record vocals.

what i would do if i were you with zero cash, i did this when i was in high school. Find out the rappers at school best way to meet new people. Give out a few free beats and Try getting as many connections as possible this is very important. The more people you know (rappers) the better chance you have of selling but remember you need quality shit. Don't expect to make very much try selling them exclusives for 5-15 for a start. The more people you end up meeting and as your skills progress bump up the prices a little more, but not to much that they can't afford it. If your records are good eventually they'll spread by word of mouth. That's the best way to start, it worked for me.

As a producer, I don't really like the idea of leasing beats for 20 bucks through some widget.
For one, I'm worth more than that.
Second, the artists that are searching at places that sell like that are looking for free beats that they can rap over for fun. Because what serious artist wants to take time in the studio to put together a song that umpteen other people have downloaded the beat to?

I'm not against using those type of sites for promotion. After all, people have to get ear of you before they will want to work with you.

So first, make a quality product. Then get it heard. And believe me, they will actually ask you for the sale rather than you have to peddle it to them.
In this aspect, you will be able to get paid what you are worth and won't have to short change yourself to learn the trade of a salesman.

Man, I'm all about creating your own website. I ran into some the Euphony booth in Los Angeles and got a really good product. It's not out yet but my homeboy Tcustomz has a copy of it..... type in "euphony sell beats" in google. PEACE!

I think sound click is the best option to sell your beats online.Soundlick is a good method for buying or selling your beats but scale your prices to 40-100.

As it has been stated before getting your own website up and running is hands down the most effective method IMHO. In my experience having a soundclick page along with your own website is very effective in getting exposure and sales.

Back