Anybody on here from Australia!?

oh btw wheres some good digging places around melbs? ive only been to a few vinyl spots in the city but your looking at $15 a record, im looking for cheap second hand dusty ****..

yo just checked out your mypace, really feeling that underground track good effort.. is that you rapping too?

yeah bro, I make all my own beats and write my own rhymes.... should hopefully have an album droppin soon, will post a link up on here when its completed.

i know a few spot

just moved to melbourne, coburg area, looking to branch out to mc's and hip hop heads around.

yeah sick ill be keen to check out a few of your beats n maybe rap over some.. theres a really good spot called wax museum. pretty hard to find tho its in the subway below flinders st station.. ahh i know another spot on swanton st. n theres a huge second hand cd/vinyl company called dixons recycle .. they have a few shops around, usually abit cheaper too.. how you liking melbourne anyway?

what up everyone, I'm NJ from the western suburbs of Melbourne (yeah were all the stabbings, gang fights, car theft happens haha).

there's a few of us Melbournians in here, we should have a dig around the city.

I know a few spots in and around the city.

does anyone here to go local hip hop gigs?

oh yeah i went to wax museum a couple days ago, didnt spend as much time as i wanted, was with my gf but seemed pretty dope. no really low prices though for second hand ****... ill have to check out dixons..

oh and NJ, yeah I go to gigs. recently in melbourne been to Pharaoh Monche and Dilated Peoples. Going to Funkoars this friday to.. think its at the Hi Fi Bar.. I just go with my boy Briggs.

i try to go to all the gigs i can.. went to a broken tooth gig a few months back, ceicmate newsence swarmy... was dope! anyone going to Rza on the 12th??

yo

oh yeah i went to wax museum a couple days ago, didnt spend as much time as i wanted, was with my gf but seemed pretty dope. no really low prices though for second hand ****... ill have to check out dixons..

oh and NJ, yeah I go to gigs. recently in melbourne been to Pharaoh Monche and Dilated Peoples. Going to Funkoars this friday to.. think its at the Hi Fi Bar.. I just go with my boy Briggs.

How was pharaoah monche? do you know dazza b from wodonga by any chance?

How was pharaoah monche? do you know dazza b from wodonga by any chance?

Monche was dope. Of course Simon Says got the whole crowd moving.. My mate Briggs is friends with Monche to so he got me back stage to meet him and got a signed Organized Konfusion tshirt and everything, then actually went back to his hotel room and chilled with him and his crew. Dopest nights.

And the name dazza b sounds familiar but I dont think so. Im originally from shepparton and just moved to melbourne recently.

maaaaaan **** u. haha im so jealous of that ay i love monches ****.. one of the dopest mcs i reckon.. so do u produce any of briggs beats? ive got his ep floating round somwhere he gave it to me at a funkores gig when he supported them... yeah sweet man im from wagga wagga moved to melbs with my gf about 5 months ago. u coming to RZA?

nah i havent done any work with briggs havent made any his style or that would suit him. one day in the future maybe. going to funkoars gig tommorow night at the hi fi bar.....

yeah i just moved with my gf on saturday man, dont really know anyone from melbs, only a few people.

and i dont think im going to RZA.. havent got tickets. havent got much cash so i only go to show with briggs, saves entry fee ha.

Back