50 Cent "I should kill every producer on my last album" lol

F*ck 50 cent, nicca is a pop princess.

Camron, Jada, Fat Joe all proved the ninja aint shyt. How you gon make a diss song in your mansion using prop guns and actors:rofl::rofl:

Dude is a fugazee as nicca who got lucky.

U serious? smh u sound mad

@ dot robinson - yea i guess these board posters kno everything

dude shouldn't of faced off with kanye. now hes bitter even if he hides it with comedy.

on the contrary...

i'm none of the above.

i just speak from a lot of personal experience + a histrorical perspective.

That makes him stereotyped not racist. but he has a point lol

lol thats the definition of racism. if you stereotype someone because of their ethnical origin.

on the contrary...

i'm none of the above.

i just speak from a lot of personal experience + a histrorical perspective.

wow you just continue to prove your stupidity.. ok im gonna put your statement to the test. if i was black, what "perspective" would that give you on my "angle"? and if i was white?

Last edited:
lol thats the definition of racism. if you stereotype someone because of their ethnical origin.

No it's not.

Racisim is when you look down upon an entire race, because of their race. Not their actions.

Just because you stereotype a race doesn't mean your gonna ignore them all when they talk to you and believe your superior than them all just becaus of their race.

No it's not.

Racisim is when you look down upon an entire race, because of their race. Not their actions.

Just because you stereotype a race doesn't mean your gonna ignore them all when they talk to you and believe your superior than them all just becaus of their race.
From Merriam Webster:
Definition of RACISM

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

: racial prejudice or discrimination

Definition of PREJUDICE

: injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights; especially : detriment to one's legal rights or claims

a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

What he said:
F_or_DEAF said:
knowing someone's race actually (arguably) puts clear and consistent perspective on their angles during certain debates and when stating their viewpoints.

He says arguably, so he doesn't take it as fact. He has a preconceived judgment of what people's viewpoints are based on their race. It's racism.

ain't nobody a "racist"...

like i said before, you can just expect certain types of perspectives from certain types of people depending on certain factors...

race & education being the main two...

...and personally, i don't have any problem whatsoever of people calling me a "racist" because everybody has their own definition of what a "racist" is...or what a "racist" comment is...

some would consider this "racist":

some wouldn't.

but like i said, it all comes down to interpretation & education...

Back