50 Cent "I should kill every producer on my last album" lol

and just for the record, i ain't "pro-black" OR "anti-white"...i'm ANTI-DEVIL...that's what i try to build on...

"You know I ain't perfect, but you'll like me to try
And just like the devil who wants me to lie
Till I die
Lord why is it that, that I go through so much pain
All I saw was black and all I felt was rain
I come to you because it's you that knows
To show me that everything is black
Because me eyes were closed"

- DMX

Lmao nope the troll is a bitter canadian
plz dont get all stalker on me you will learn with age its not a good trait neither is dickriding or stanning ...just tryna help you out lil man

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

lol...it's interesting to me how cats hide their race behind their screen-names...

knowing someone's race actually (arguably) puts clear and consistent perspective on their angles during certain debates and when stating their viewpoints.
ive actually said im white in several threads whos hiding anything??? but i do find it funny how 17 yr. olds wanna act tough and challenge grown men to fights

it actually does matter...like i said, it helps clarify why someone has a particular angle...

like, the cats w/ "vendettas" against me (in general) are (probably) either whites or ignorant blacks half the time...

for example, i don't expect whites (and / or ignorant blacks) to agree w/ me as much as i don't expect them to agree w/ any black leader / scholar that takes a stand for freedom, justice, and equality - knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

So yeah, race somewhat (and in general) sheds light on people's perspectives, sir.
lmfao at this bullshit

lmfao at this bullshit

it's E-A-S-Y to call something "bullshit" w/ out systematically pointing out SPECIFIC flaws.

most cats around here don't even know how to pick shit apart...

that's takes SKILL, sir.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

lmfao at this bullshit

but like i said, now that know a little about you, i don't expect you to see where i'm coming from OR be able to logically pick it apart...

and that's fine...nuttin' wrong w/ agreeing to disagree...

but when you can't break your shit down to the DNA, that's where your DNA falls apart.

@ f or deaf.. ur arguement is pretty much that blacks arent creditable in white peoples eyes, no matter what....

it's E-A-S-Y to call something "bullshit" w/ out systematically pointing out SPECIFIC flaws.

most cats around here don't even know how to pick shit apart...

that's takes SKILL, sir.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

but like i said, now that know a little about you, i don't expect you to see where i'm coming from OR be able to logically pick it apart...

and that's fine...nuttin' wrong w/ agreeing to disagree...

but when you can't break your shit down to the DNA, that's where your DNA falls apart.
tinfoilhat.jpg

i do find it funny how 17 yr. olds wanna act tough and challenge grown men to fights

again, PROOF, sir...

PROVE i'm "17"...

why talk some shit you completely have no idea about??? and stand behind it as if it was a FACT??

gtfoh please, sir.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

uummm. so yea i started the census thread, just gonna sit back and see what happens

post the link please, sir.
:p

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

ur arguement is pretty much that blacks arent creditable in white peoples eyes

NO...

please DO NOT ASSUME what my "argument" is...

nobody ever asked for C-L-A-R-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N...

everybody would just rather A-S-S-U-M-E...

it's sad, actually.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

there you go again w/ the HUMOR > LOGIC angle...

but like i said, this is EXPECTED BEHAVIOR from you...
:cheers:

again, PROOF, sir...

PROVE i'm "17"...

why talk some shit you completely have no idea about??? and stand behind it as if it was a FACT??

gtfoh please, sir.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

post the link please, sir.
:p

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

NO...

please DO NOT ASSUME what my "argument" is...

nobody ever asked for C-L-A-R-I-F-I-C-A-T-I-O-N...

everybody would just rather A-S-S-U-M-E...

it's sad, actually.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

there you go again w/ the HUMOR > LOGIC angle...

but like i said, this is EXPECTED BEHAVIOR from you...
:cheers:
since i kno you love explaining things could u go into more detail about that??? and i said u were 17 cuz i saw troup say it in that thread if not my bad how old r u than cuz im pretty damn sure romes in his 30's

some of you cats need to stop getting so butthurt over people not liking 50 cent. you're not changing anyone's minds

and lol at the sheep confusion. read a damn book

Back