(100% F4F) Just Dropped My Second EP | Jay Prod - Lovely Vibes

-Dood....first track in, and I already sense the vibe to this EP is about to be well worth my while. I like your sound. A lot.
-Avian reminds me of times I skipped school to go to my girlfriend's house when I was 17. Bittersweet emotions right there that I haven't thought about in years.
-YO! As soon as Love Lost came in it immediately made me think of how our break up in college affected me. Wow, man. This is real music. I would love to work with you as far as me as a "rapper". It's in quotes 'cause I don't like the term "rapper" for myself, but it's not singin', so I guess it's rap. Whatever. Love Lost is my favorite so far. I'm typin' this as the beat plays and I'm thinkin' of a theme I could use overall for the first three beats if I chose to write to them. I think I might.
-Daydream reminds me of Nujabes just slightly. I like the chords and how they made me space out a little. Job accomplished.
-Maaaan, make those drums louder on Endline, and this is greatness. This EP is terrific, my man. Can't wait to hear what you do next.

Check me out at primaveravills.com to hear my projects and let's try to do some work.

Thank you so much for the feedback, It is much appreciated. I'm always down for a collaboration! Do you have an email?

Such good beats. I could definitely vibe to these all day. All of the elements fit in the mix nicely. Nothing is too overpowering. I especially like how Avian changes up with those cool delay sounds in the beat.
This EP would be perfect for a smoke/freestyle session. Probably could us a little work in the mixing department, as far as making sure baselines, kicks and snares punch through a little more. Smoooooth as hell though. You're a talented dude, truly, good work.
This is fantastic man! Love the oldschool vibe and beat patterns with your own twist. Great ambience and really on point mix, I love the way you use beat repeat, or delay or whatever that is to add variety and trippy-ness to the melody. Inspiring work man keep it up!
Really great ambience. Drums perfectly matches the rest of every track. Good rhodes samples! Reminds me of J-Dilla productions. My favourite is "Love Lost", relaxing and silky smoooth
Hey man, awesome stuff once again. I love the "vibes" I get from the album. The songs are so relaxing/chill-out/cool. The only criticism I have is just the similarity between the first 3 tracks. To me, they sounded very similar in reference to the melodies and structure. However, the drums, in my opinion, are the highlight of the tracks. With a unique sequence and the whole "boom-bap" feel, these tracks are definitely worth the listen/purchase.
Thank you all for the listen. I'm honored to know you guys enjoyed it :)

duuuuuuude this is incredible, one of the best things I've heard from FP no lie and you're only 16!!?? You really remind me of flying lotus a lot. Keep it up man you have a future ahead of you

i clicked the link and lost love started playing.. real nice and smooth. that keyboard feels very bubbly. i like this, laid back ish. great job on that.
reflections is my shit, i could see some ill mc just spittin on this. i like that the low mids shine here.
those 2 stood out to me the most. the whole thing was dope to be honest. i like the fact that you're being experimental and not following any formulas. it says you're only 16... that's whats up. keep doin your thing

duuuuuuude this is incredible, one of the best things I've heard from FP no lie and you're only 16!!?? You really remind me of flying lotus a lot. Keep it up man you have a future ahead of you
i clicked the link and lost love started playing.. real nice and smooth. that keyboard feels very bubbly. i like this, laid back ish. great job on that.
reflections is my shit, i could see some ill mc just spittin on this. i like that the low mids shine here.
those 2 stood out to me the most. the whole thing was dope to be honest. i like the fact that you're being experimental and not following any formulas. it says you're only 16... that's whats up. keep doin your thing
I've only peeped reflection for now, but you're definetly in my bookmarks I will come back to listen the whole EP.
First thing first, mix is clear, artwork is dope too, good choice of color, definetly the kind of color your music feels like so great job.
Dope sample, drums on point. Nothing to say mane, nothing but good, solid work. Keep it up. I loved the end of the track.
I couldn't help but overhear Daydream too, there is no sound i like better in the world but some good sounding rhodes

check me out when u have time https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/chop-kick-snare-little-here-there-502523/
Reflections & Love Lost my personal favorites !
The whole collection is really good .
I liked the feeling overall , smooth and chill .
Great Drum work also !

If you are around : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p-hop-instrumental-latin-vibes-fiesta-501993/

Stay Creative yo !
Love lost sounds great. Very well mixed. All the sounds working well together. Reminds me of something Common would spit on, or that Chi style. Very dope.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...myrical-lyfe-heaven-sent-502561/#post49916858
Thank you all for the positve feedback, truly motivates me to keep making music :victory:

Also all feedback has been returned :cool:

Last edited:
This beat is hot. I love the old school hip hop story telling vibe you put in the beat. Most definitely can hear Kendrick Lamar or somebody real lyrical on this one. This was mixed very beautifully.
Keep up the great work.

I can definately feel the emotion in the tracks. Everything is nice and crisp and fit well. My only complaint is that some of the tracks sound too similar and use very similar if not the same instruments in each track. A good story teller varies their approach and tone throughout their different works. Try to express your feelings in a different, more experimental way with new tracks, but at the same time, make sure it's still you homie ;). Great job bro! I'd love to hear more from you.

Here's my thread!
These are all drafts and will probably change before they are finished, but any advice would be awesome!

This EP definitely got "LOVELY VIBES" I dig it a lot! All beats are perfectly mixed.. Keep up the good work bro! #BASSGOD

i just fell the drums are a lil buried in the mixes. lil muffled. but only slightly other than that man these are nice chill vibes keep it up.

This beat is hot. I love the old school hip hop story telling vibe you put in the beat. Most definitely can hear Kendrick Lamar or somebody real lyrical on this one. This was mixed very beautifully.
Keep up the great work.
I can definately feel the emotion in the tracks. Everything is nice and crisp and fit well. My only complaint is that some of the tracks sound too similar and use very similar if not the same instruments in each track. A good story teller varies their approach and tone throughout their different works. Try to express your feelings in a different, more experimental way with new tracks, but at the same time, make sure it's still you homie . Great job bro! I'd love to hear more from you.

Here's my thread! These are all drafts and will probably change before they are finished, but any advice would be awesome!
Man these got some real Ill smokey vibes man.. Jazzy and laid back.. Nice work
Amazing production boss!!!!!! Man, keep it up bro!!!! #RESPECT
Damn I love this! I really like Avian and Love Lost. It seems like everything is right, dope drums, clean mix, nice samples. Endline kinda reminds me of Nujabes. Very chill haha. Keep it up bro, this is one of the dopest projects I've heard in a while!

Check me out too if you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/chris-brown-type-beat-do-right-f4f-503112/
Wow dude this is honestly really good! Kind of reminds me of the alchemist...
This EP definitely got "LOVELY VIBES" I dig it a lot! All beats are perfectly mixed.. Keep up the good work bro! #BASSGOD
WOW!! And you are only 16!! WTF!!! AMAZING! Love the beats! in 2 weeks I will cop this! If I do another mixtape and its ok with you, I could use a few beats. I would leave a link to your site

Listen and leave a comment <3

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/apollo-brown-choices-456236/?highlight=
i just fell the drums are a lil buried in the mixes. lil muffled. but only slightly other than that man these are nice chill vibes keep it up.
wow! Love lost really reminds of something 2pac would spit on and that track was my favorite, i also liked endline
those were beautiful and chilled and i love listening and making that type of music
really really good job there man

I would appreciate if you'll return the feedback here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-back-detailed-feedbacks-503307/#post49918807
Thank you all for the feedback, I'm honored to hear that you enjoyed it :victory:

I love the sounds and the mix for love lost! great overall beat man!! my only issue is it seemed more like a long loop than anything else, not to say I couldn't rap to it but im trying to do more songs with hooks and all this needs is a decent one!!! Thanks for the feed man!!

Daydream is my jam dude!!!!!!!! Just faved on soundcloud...is anyone using it yet? hit me up on sc

Beautiful. Love music like this. The samples and overall composition is on point. Avlan and Endline are my favorite off the EP. Dope shit bro. iM really feeling this. Gotta love the bacon.

Back