beat with a hook! Do I have what it take 2 sell beats (giving back detailed feedbacks

Ronnie Benjamin

i really need your opinion on this beat that I made and your opinion on wheter I am ready or not to start selling beats.. is it proffesional enough? plz share your honest feed on the beat itself and also on the hook, mixing, mastering, etc...
I promise to give back every one detailed feedbacks like I always do

Let'em Know W/HOOK (Produced by Magicate beats)

thanks in advance:cool:

Last edited:
i dont know i anything about selling beats i haven't started. but this is definitely professional enough the hook and mix is on point. if you think youre ready go for it.
thanks for the feed really appreciate it

I can hear this beat sell, it's mixed very well and has all the elements to make a good beat. The main melody is great (kinda reminds me of Drake's I'm On One). The drums worked very well and the overall structure works very well. I also enjoyed the hook, though I wouldn't sell the hook with the beat. Good hook regardless. Good job with this beat, with the right networking, this could sell.

Sounds cool enough man, the chorus effected sound in the background sounds a little abrupt within the release parameters of the synth, which kind of gives away the tail of the sound, just my perspective though, otherwise a very well mixed and presented beat.

Dope beat yo! I think this gonna sell! there are many commercial factors in it.. like 1. catchy hook 2. mix is good 3. the sound you use are nice , so good job bro! #BASSGOD

I'm not personally feeling the "hey" at 0:52, even if it keeps the rhythmic section interesting I can't help but feel like an open hi-hat or a ride would do the job better. Also I'm not feeling your producer tag, maybe make something more subtle?

Other than that I'm really feeling the beat, most elements are pretty on point.

Great work homie! Definitely sounds professional and better than a lot of the tracks out on the radio now. I am more than sure you are ready to start selling beats. The hook is a great fit for the track as well homie. Liked and followed on SoundCloud. Thank you for the feedback on my other thread!

Yeah, this sounds clean. I like it! well build. I could see this sell.

I'm not a big fan of that "hay" but that is just a minor detail!

good job!

I don't know man, the mix appears well and clean but i feel that this song is somewhat over professional. I don't know(coz i aint no pro), but the studio songs that have heard are somewhat tight and feels sturdy. Your's feel somewhat spacy. The mix is damn clear no doubt about that but i felt that the stereo separation is more than the conventional songs. Good track though. Keep it up mate!!
Ot can be easily sold, no problem. Customers won't reject it.

Hey check mine while you can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/before-after-feed-feed-503501/

Last edited:
Yea, its good. And its radio quality. Try something next time that stands you out from the crowd. What makes Hitboy unique (same style of music) is that he likes to experiment.

self doubt is crazy lol this sounds like a radio hit to me man someone would easily put money down for this. great job man i really **** w this. id really appreciate it if you could return the feedback on my sig if not keep it up dude this track is dope i look forward to hearing more from you

Back