Rick Polo released new joint on the cloud "Na' F4F

rickpolo

Whats good FP,

Just released another joint on the cloud called "Na" Let me know what you think(Produced, Performed, Mix and Mastered by me) Drop Links, returned A$AP.....Rick

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed, what specifically about the vocal quality isn't good? as this was recorded with a sony C800G>Neve 1073 with perfect room acoustics in a well know facility here in Florida. Maybe you are referring to the LP filter I utilize and different points in the mix....Hitting your link now...Rick

I like this here Rick.. Catchy chorus.,, I liiike how you pan the echoes after your lines left then right... One thing and I think this goes to what donta said: I don't think quality in your vocs is the prob. I think it's more of a frequency collision with the bass and your voice.. Either lower the bass or put a hpf on it.. But this is mixed nicely otherwise.. Check out ghost and mines track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dredge-x-ghost-death-hanger-f4f-100-a-494804/

Thanks Dredge buddy, damn I don't know how I missed your thread with the homie Ghost. About to hit it now.

the choir and bas/808 are really dope, but I don't like when the piano comes in, cause the piano sounds a little less clean compared to the choir and 808, as if the piano wasn't necessary. And yeah, the filter on your voice gives it a effect that can make it seems as if it's badly mixed. Like the vocals are chilling in the back of the beat, not the front.

not a bad song, but i've heard better from you. keep the grind strong.

This beat is raw. Those 808s are killing, really can't get enough of em. The piano seems a little out of place, not really feeling it. Your delivery is so emphatic, and the flow and rhymes are pretty dope too. Reminds me of drake. I have to agree with the vocals, not sure if it's the mix or the actual recording but it does sound a little empty/less than clean. Great track overall, but I think the mix could be a little fuller. Dope work. Check me out to return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../robert-glasper-sampled-track-all-f4f-494521/

@AS: Thanks buddy, always very good pointers and your feedback is always appreciated and respected.

@Blazen: Means a lot homie, trying to improve every song. This actually didn't make the final tracklist for my project so im just putting it out to gauge reactions.

@LV: Thanks homie, you got a follow back on the cloud. Hitting your link now.

@French Player: Thanks buddy, And the reverse adds a good effect and rounds off the outro.

Thanks for all the quality input, hitting links now

Back