Check out my latest R&B beat - Jhene Aiko Type

I like the vibe I get from the track. Not sure who I can picture on this track. I especially like the change at the 0:56 mark and onward. I feel that it's a bit repetitive after a while, but that may be because of the lack of lyrics. Great job bro :D

Please check out my track here! I'm a freshie and any tips would be appreciated brotha.

Dude I'm feeling this track for sure, especially the ill melody you bring in with the lead. That added a much needed dynamic shift to the beat. My biggest suggestion on first listen is to add in a little more low end. I hear some low-pitched keys and obviously the kicks, but I think the first verse is dying for a sub-bass/electric bass melody to underlie it, or to at least add some groove and texture. Your dynamics will be even stronger when you can drop the low end in and out.

Drums were tight for the most point. The 'breathing/exhaling' vocal sample was a nice percussive element. Good work there.

Check me out if you get a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l/new-r-b-ish-type-joint-481211/#post49816398

- I would cut off the high end of the piano so it would fit more of an atmospheric vibe -- i think that'll add alot to the beat (maybe)
- The hook part is nice
- I would put a little more reverb on the Rnb synth -- the reverb pianos are perfect
- I feel the clap could be turned up a little more -- same with the kick
- Maybe add some low brass in the hook jsut to add more body
- Maybe a transition tom or snare roll or something

Solid joint -- just feel the mix could be better

Please return the favour:

Miguel - Adorn (Benny Liang Remix) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Thanks!

the groove's there and feel, but there has to be something more happening. still, if there would be a vocal player on the song, it wouldn't seem like that anymore.
the mix is cool, although maybe a little more umph. but pretty cool :D

awesome beat. like what others have said though, i think more variation in the beat and sections would be refreshing :)

Back