Latifa Tee- Games x Michael Milner Feedback 4 Feedback

Yungspazz

Yo!!!! Its been a month since i dropped something :( lol I come back and there's sub forms :/ lol im so confused so I'm going to just drop my track here so i dont get flagged lol. But I did this new song as a remix kinda for this other upcoming artist from Australia named Latifa Tee. Shes really dope. I recorded, mixed and master all of my parts. Let me know what you think, I'm the one singing and rapping in the beginning and I also dropped some vocals towards the end! Let me know what you think! I think i can finally say I got a solid mix where I'm not questioning my low and high ends! and i cut back on the auto tune (for those who wanted me to before :) ) Enjoy

Leave comments on soundcloud i could use the traffic :)))) haha i'll return the favor as always whether its youtube or soundcloud!!

Very good intro!

I'm loving this.... the mix is clean and covers all the ranges well.

The reverb on the female vocal is making it a bit muddy... but all in all this track is banging!

Yeah, really solid. Your right about the mix balance.

There's a bit of a crackle at the top end of the bass (bitcrush/saturation...not sure exactly). I think I'd pull that back a bit, or try a different type of saturation.

But a good mix for sure.

You say it's remix. What parts are your own? Just curious.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-sand-another-chill-out-481500/#post49817560

Last edited:
Yeah, really solid. Your right about the mix balance.

There's a bit of a crackle at the top end of the bass (bitcrush/saturation...not sure exactly). I think I'd pull that back a bit, or try a different type of saturation.

But a good mix for sure.

You say it's remix. What parts are your own? Just curious.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-sand-another-chill-out-481500/#post49817560

Thank you! I did the singing and rapping in the intro. and i did some singing at the end.

Aaaaaaaayy!!! This track is dope! I love your rap style and her singing is beautiful! Your style is similar to Drake's (don't take offense to it), yet unique lol. You definately got your mix down man! I think you could add some ambient synths to some of the parts that sound a bit dry, like at 1:17. Just as an experiment. Also I think you should feature yourself more often in the track lol. May make the track more interesting. Other than that I love this track man! Great job!

Thank you so much for the feedback btw bro :D

Dope track brroo, I think the distorted bass is interfering with the kick, I think it needs a stronger thump in the kick, hit harder. Great Mix, Female vocals is amazing. I really like the song over all. Great job.

-Breezway Prod

This track is really dope man. As others have said, the mix is clean and it overall sounds really professional. Both you and the female vocalist sound at home on a track like this for sure. I'm mad impressed.

Aaaaaaaayy!!! This track is dope! I love your rap style and her singing is beautiful! Your style is similar to Drake's (don't take offense to it), yet unique lol. You definately got your mix down man! I think you could add some ambient synths to some of the parts that sound a bit dry, like at 1:17. Just as an experiment. Also I think you should feature yourself more often in the track lol. May make the track more interesting. Other than that I love this track man! Great job!

Thank you so much for the feedback btw bro :D

Thank you for the feedback and your welcome with yours!!! and no offense taken at all lol. i appreciate it!

Dope track brroo, I think the distorted bass is interfering with the kick, I think it needs a stronger thump in the kick, hit harder. Great Mix, Female vocals is amazing. I really like the song over all. Great job.

-Breezway Prod

Thank you!! i appreciate that! and the feedback too.

This track is really dope man. As others have said, the mix is clean and it overall sounds really professional. Both you and the female vocalist sound at home on a track like this for sure. I'm mad impressed.

thank you that means a lot for real. i worked hard on this mix.

Good mix hope on the instrumental and the vocals homie. They both sound clean and clear. The only compliant I would have is to maybe add something more to the instrumental to make it pop some. Maybe a lead during the chorus or the verse. Not to take away from the beat or anything but to add a little to it. Other than that good job homie.

Yo!!!! Its been a month since i dropped something :( lol I come back and there's sub forms :/ lol im so confused so I'm going to just drop my track here so i dont get flagged lol. But I did this new song as a remix kinda for this other upcoming artist from Australia named Latifa Tee. Shes really dope. I recorded, mixed and master all of my parts. Let me know what you think, I'm the one singing and rapping in the beginning and I also dropped some vocals towards the end! Let me know what you think! I think i can finally say I got a solid mix where I'm not questioning my low and high ends! and i cut back on the auto tune (for those who wanted me to before :) ) Enjoy

Leave comments on soundcloud i could use the traffic :)))) haha i'll return the favor as always whether its youtube or soundcloud!!

The beat is real dope, and the singer's nice man!

FEEDBACK
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmusic/violento-rough-mix

Good mix hope on the instrumental and the vocals homie. They both sound clean and clear. The only compliant I would have is to maybe add something more to the instrumental to make it pop some. Maybe a lead during the chorus or the verse. Not to take away from the beat or anything but to add a little to it. Other than that good job homie.

Thank you sir!!!! means a lot man.

Back