"SheDownForMe" (Drake-Type Beat) (ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!)

Coming from someone who enjoys drake's producers work, but not his, have to say this didn't fall short of the instrumentals i look up. Nice sampling, someone mentioned it got a little crowded, i disagree to be honest I think it could have been but the mix is very clean and it all sounds very in it's own place. Don't like the bass much to be honest, feel a nice smooth bassline could have been used instead of the 808's. The melody is simple, but so nice. Really man good job, I can never balance simplicity and quality with melodies and you've done it well here. Synths in the last part dope too. Overall nice job dude! :cool:

Return feed? - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...5-year-old-producer-rock-rap-beat-f4f-450757/

For the beginning I am not a big fan of Drake's talent, anyway to start I really like the intro to the song, then the drumz kicks and they're dope, the melody is really nice too, can't find any downside of the mix and basically any downside of this beat. It do sounds like Drake can spit on this, feed me back on my thread, peace! :)

Back