Donta Black Music Player!!!! Need feedback on beats / mixes!

Donta Black

All I ask is if your and artist, or producer and **** with my sound please click the FB like button under my custom flash mp3 player.

Other then that let me know what you think about the beats in the player!

I just listened to the first one on the player.. You definitely have creativity and don't let the song get boring. Drums are tight, rhythm is tight. The only thing I don't really like is the sound thats like, razzel doing some weird robot voice... it could be fine with some eq or processing but there are frequencies in there that are conflicting with the scale of the song. Everything else is cool. Overall really dope beat. You got talent.

Sup man , sick production as alsways , really dig a fair one , some very creative stuff you have , i share it on facebook , thanks for comment on my post!

man, awesome work on the key progression, love the work on the drums!! sounds dope man! really digging the chill kinda vibe, but im unsure about that bass/lead kinda sound in there, it feels a bit outa place.. the high pitched lead sounds dope though!!

This is really good, the drums are particularily great, the melodies are very complex, nicely built up, the song is always changing, really good stuff. In the first song there's one sound where i would turn down the cutoff a bit, sounds a bit too harsh. Cheers

I listened to Radio Love. I wasn't a fan of the chants. I also feel like the drums could be mixed better and feel heavier. Overall, great track! Keep it up!

Your production is on point man. Dead crisp and pulls influence form different genres or at least sounds that way to me.

I can imagine these going down really well in a club and sounding HUGE through a good system.

Really impressed that not all of it is aggressive, punchy tracks and that jazz vibe you've got in Whatcu Doin is really nice.

I'll be following your stuff man. B

I like that bass in the beginning of your 'Radio Love' Track. I listened to a few more too. You gotta good sound. Your musics big for sure. Professional sounding too. I cant criticize anything. Great work man keep it up

Dope work here man. All your beats have professional quality. Your creativity is off the wall on most off em very in depth and creative great work. Keep pushin bro

I just listened to the Radio Love joint on your website. I like the direction of the beat, definitely can see The-Dream on this one. Only thing I dislike it about it is the "hey" sample. I feel that it is used too much on the beat. Otherwise, nice beat man!

Thanks for the feed!

Radio Love:

- I like the main lead melody in the hook
- Same with the piano melody in the verse
- I don't really think the gated synth works in this type of track -- maybe you should replace it with a rhodes or something
- I think the mix could use some improvement -- i think the instrumentation, especially in the hook is over powering the drums
- I like the arrangement of the beat
- Maybe you should add rhode chords

Back