Rick Polo releases "Glory" on the Cloud F4F returned A$AP

rickpolo

Whats good FP,

Just dropped another joint on the cloud produced, performed and mixed by me. Let me know your thoughts. Drop Links and I will return feedback ASAP. Thanks Rick

Last edited:
Dope!! epic keys, catchy melody, tight flow, Great drum work, nice transitions clear and crisp mix, Great Production!!! Keep it up!!
Second track is as Dope as the first!! great work man!! keep it coming!! :cool:

- Returned

Apologies for the late feed,

You got skills bro, if im being honest its not really my type of tune, but I cant deny that its a hot track. Flow is on point, mix is clean af, nice variations like when its big and hyped but then slows down and gets real chill

Sounds exceptional mate!The beat is fire,the piano makes it great and the drums go incredibly hard I could definetly say,the reverse effects were also dope,the delivery on the beat is just awesome and the energy is perfect,Keep it up!

the mix is very good, the drums sounds dope, but i missed the 808s, they sound very quiet for me

No offense taken, maybe you are listening to the wrong record homie. There is no Autotune and I personally not to knock drakes movement but I don't listen to drake like that at all. I don't play a character everything I put into my music is 100% me and real life experience. I don't look or gravitate toward anyone's style but mines. My delivery/flow has always been my own I don't just rap over beats I build my stories from the ground up. Rick

Thanks for all the listens. Hitting links now.

Last edited:
1 st off polo u dont got too explain nothing to me trust i know what i hear ' and for the auto tune ur voice clashes a lil bit when u try singing like drake lol and i think it was a lil too much reverb and delay on the vocals other then that nice beat sounds like u was riding drake new album pretty hard lol just me thou

You just sent me a friend request? I will say this, im not the type to go back and forth online and i respect your input because you don't have to listen to anything coming from my world. Btw this record was made 3 months ago. If your talking about Drakes new record it was just released a few days ago. I have over unreleased 60 self produced records and my flow is always me. And again no autotune im actually just exaggerating my enunciation which i do alot. So drake is singing like 3 stacks, Nate Dogg, Kanye, autotune Wayne? Come on homie kill that non sense. I think you are the one riding Drake. Once i have time to fully listen to drakes new mixtatpe maybe i can comment.

DOPE AF DUDE! You go in on this man. I swear you're getting better and better. I love the vibe of this song real talk. No real complaints here man, everything sounds well mixed vocals sit very nicely. Make more of this and its game over. Good work dude!

Thanks for the listen Scene, means a lot buddy mutual respect there. Keep pumping out those bangers fasho

if u cant take criticism as a rapper then you shouldnt rapp my friend ,u need thick skinn inn this business so dont cry about it bro '

Dawg, this is the last time i direct my attention towards you. Its 4am here and we are in the studio working "trying to be like Drake". You finally said something with substance but it has nothing to do with me. You can say my compositions are trash but saying "jockin drake" "Riding drake" "crying about it" "autotune". I have seen some of your posts to others in the past and alot of times i chuckle to myself. Again Drake album has only been out for a few days that is a fact. Even Tequiero i use the same flow and delivery technique and its over 8 months old. Saying im "jockin" riding Drake new album doesnt make sense. This song itself was done months ago and the autotune stuff you keep mentioning is corny AF. Criticism is different from disrespect and the internet makes it very easy to cross that line. Rick

Back