**girlyouknow** Future Bass type track Feedback needed and returned

YOOO what it do! First thoughts for me is that there is a little too much reverb, but maybe that's the sound your going for. Melodically this beat is kind of all over the place, its difficult to find exactly what key this is. On a positive note, I am totally diggin the amount of variation you going on here everything the flows really nicely as well. Its definitely an interesting vibe but its cool man, nice work.

I agree W scenex.. alil too much reverb on the track..sounds like maybe you put it on the overal track toooo much tho... I like the sounds you were going for though. Keep on working, just blend ur verb in nice not too much ! Keep it up !!!!

Thanks for the drop buddy, This joint has a very ambient vibe with a wide stereo image. I agree with the above comments in regards to the reverb. A good habit to use if you are going to utilize a very big reverb is to buss it to a send that way you can image and tweak out the muddiness of the verb in the low and low mid areas. The reverb really overshadowed the entire mix and with a little EQ you can put the mix right where it needs to be. Great listen overall. Keep it coming homie.

Really love the track as whole. I find that you should maybe tone down on the effects layered on your sounds. It's a little bit too much in my opinion. However, everything works well together and you have super original ideas. Keep up the great work bro!

Check me out and let me in on some feed.

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

Back