Let Your Light Shine - DJ Straxger & Star L. F4F

This is gold, conscious music , smooth , jazzy, not even generic sounds so organic. The mix is super clean too both for the vocals and instrumental. Nice message too

I think the track is dope, really enjoyed the instrumentation. My quest is this a sample or live instruments, either way its still dope, and the bassline is cold as hell. I enjoyed the lyrics, my only critique would be to work on the delievery of the lyrics, its not what you say its how you say it. You have a dope message in the song but people may not hear it. But overall this is really dope.

check out this https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/my-90s-ish-502071/#post49914712

I dig the funk in this beat, percussion sounds full and vibrant. I feel the rapper could have gave a bit more emotion on the track? In all it feels like an underground type track with the sound, good work though!

Thanks for all the feedback sorry for the late reply I've just been so busy at my job but I gave you all feedback and I appreciate it.

Sorry for the late reply...

Omg dude. the intro was fire, HOOKED ME INSTANTLY. those drums are just fresh and that bass line. Vocal mix fits this track great. is this a sample or did you make this from scratch.. awesome stuff dude.

This instrumental is amazing all of the samples fit really really well. Is the chorus vibin in that 2v chorus a sample as well? The flow of Star is good an could improve but her lyrics were astounding I understand why you're working with her, my advice with that is as the lyrics continue to improve so will her flow it is only a matter of time. Id like to ask though if she is credited for the writing on the track or just the vocals? Great job man.

She's credited as producer as well not of the beat but of the song and EP in whole because we work together and come up with the songs together. I usually make the beat in her presence and often times she even writes as I'm making the beat so it's a team effort that I do enjoy.

Back