F4f * All I Have *RNB

Yeah man I think the composition is great. The track sounds complete and very original. The bass line is dope and drum work is on point. I think the mix could use a little more low end and crispier highs. Apart from that, great job bro!

Check me out and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

this really good. All the sounds were nice and perfect for some vocals. I have no complaints. My only personal thing is that i want to see something in the style stick out more. This is truly great though. Im listening to your other beats as well and they are also really smooth.

Last edited:
Vinsane thanks for the drop homie, You have one right here buddy. I can hear Trey songz on this joint had to hit the replay button a few times. FOr the composition your chord progression and counter melodies are perfectly aligned and in tune the mix Is damn near perfect clear and crisp. Bassline is fat and really holds the bottom end together. Top Notch production all you need is a dope artist to flame out. Listened to Daydreamin also you really have that smooth R&B sound down to a science. Keep grinding fasho homie.

great beat so smooth
the drums are on point and im also diggin that bassline
thanks for the feed in my joey remix keep it up fam just followed:cheers:

uknow wat im actually feeling this good werk fam it has a nice rythm to it ' nice an it has a good mix aswell keep it up bro them brasses are nice needs a rapper an it def be a good track ,sounds ready to go bro '

Really nice composition you have here :)
The kick is punchy as it should be and the bass is heavy ( awesome !! )
Maybe work a bit on your claps and you will get the best out of it !! ( i would lower a bit the high freq or its just me , depends on what you are going for )
Keep it up !

Sounds complete! The piano melodies are incredible and the drums are dope,the mix is tight too,the snareclaps need a volume up,none the less it's a great chill beat that could be banging at a club,Keep it up!

P.S:Apologies for the late feed return,my pc broke and I couldn't access a pc :)

Thanks for your feed bro - I really appreciate it! I'm here to return it.

This is dope - I like the instruments and SFX you got peppered in there. Cool risers and percussion all around. I see you have it listed as an R&B joint but I didn't totally see it as R&B, but maybe more of a crossover hip-hop joint. It def. has that swing and the drums are dope.

I don't have anything negative, I like what you did here! Keep bringing fire, bro!

Hey,

I really like this, reminds me of some early Aaliyah, not sure if that's what you were going for, but that's the vibe I get from it. Mixing is on point, keys are a great touch, composition is also nice, just a touch stronger on the bass for me. As is the case for RnB, there's lots of space for vocals and I think it would make a great track if someone used it.

Keep at it!

Dope!!! this is Fire!!! heavy bass punchy kick tight synth's clean and crisp mix keep it coming bro

- Returned

Dope track, I really like the vibe of it and the bassline. As stated before, it could use a little more low end. Other then that Dope !!

Back