Hello fellow producers.

Senshi

Hello fellow producers. (tech house track) (Returning feedback)

Hello, My name is Rob, im 27 and im from the UK, ive been producing for around years now on and off, i started out making "Makina" a Spanish type of hardcore, and had a few tracks released on the record label Monta Musica with some CD releases.

In the last year though i started making house music, i think i have come a long way since i first started, but i want to keep on learning, the main reason im here is to get harsh and honest critique and also advice on how to improve my music.

and it would cool to make some like minded friends along the way.

My musical taste is very wide, there is nothing i do not like when it comes to genre, i love everything as long as i think its catchy!

I use Fl studio 12
and the main VST's i use are:
Massive
Spire
Sylenth

My "Home studio" set up so to speak is very basic:
2x M audio Bx5 studio monitors
Focusrite saffire 6 usb audio interface
Alesis Q25 Midi keyboard

I pretty much use the standard Fl studio effects, bar a select few.

I hope anyone who takes the time to read this can have a flick through my tracks and lend me some advice and hopefully leave some feedback in order to help me grow as a music producer!

This is my latest track.

Thanks very much, Rob.

Last edited:
I left a little feedback on soundcloud, reposted and followed you as well :-)
First I can say for you beginning to produce something like this as this I'm considering is out of your genre range is impressive!
The track was put together really well I like the overall idea of it and what you did with the vocals gives it your sound.
Really keep up the good work bro looking forward to hearing more from you in the future!
If you could check out my latest remix, vote for it and leave a little feedback that really would be appreciated every little bit helps me a whole lot!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...way-electric-elephants-remix-comp-f4f-513779/

Nice work my man, its not what I would normally listen to but its a banger, I can easily get down to stuff like that!

I would love the brass synth in the drop to perhaps be a little broader, I reckon if it was slightly clearer/louder or had the reverb changed a bit it could really add an extra bit of punch to the song. Its pretty hard to say without seeing, and its probably just personal. Overall its really well balanced, keep it up, I'd like to hear more from you in the future!

Mind checking out mine? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ce-house-dance/my-ambient-attempt-f4f-514149/

I'm also a new EDM producer. Made the jump from solely sample-free hip-hop to mostly trance (not house as one would expect) in August.

I really like the groove on this. The way those two vocal samples play off of one another is dope. And the percussive builds are outstanding, especially right before that final drop. I really enjoy the deep brass, especially the hip-hop in me.

The bass line really moves this one along. Definitely moving as I listen to this one. Cheers!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...storm-progressive-trance-514281/#post49957602

LEft a comment on your SC bro, never really listened to chill before but really liked the track well done!

Back