My Ambient Attempt - F4F

WillisMixes

Creative Mind
Hey! I made this chilled song a couple of weeks ago, mainly to stop stressing out. I'd love any feedback, and I'm happy to listen to whatever you've got as well.

Thanks

this is really unique, I like it a lot man! the woodblock type thingy is awesome as well as all of your melodies. This is working to de-stress me as well :) around 1:40 where you have the synth and that woodblock doing melodies its as if they were having a conversation each other, sounds beautiful. Excited to hear what else you can come up with.

Check out mine?

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rance-house-dance/chillstep-remix-f4f-513612/

Last edited:
I like it, and I'm not even a fan of dubstep. Its got a haunting feel to it, but its sort of uplifting at the same time. I'm impressed how you got the balance of textures to blend so well, all of them compliment the vocals as well. I would maybe say try aiming to make it a bit shorter? Its personal preference but my mind generally switches off after about 4 minutes with most songs. Either way great work, thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it!

I like it bro its a very open and deep , i really do get that underwater feel, its like borderline little mermaid but in a good way

it's hard to disagree with anything people have said so far. you wanted a chilled tracks and you definitely made on. I dont often hear percussion elements be pitched around and used melodically and i think you did that super well.i also love how you gated/flanged/whatever with the pad sound to make it more interesting and less bland. awesome work man :]

Back