**Digging adventures - post what you get**

Yeh its a dope keyboard, been using reason, but my mpc 1000 comes today so now ill be taking the hardware route lol
youll be back on that software in no time lol. its not that mpcs are bad (i own a mpc 2000) its just that software makes life a lot easier especially if you have the right midi controller(s). A cheapo controller can really take away from a dope experience that you may have with a higher end one.

Yeah i like using software mainly because of the amount of things you can do on it, im gunna keep reason because ill probably come back to it at some point but i aint had an mpc before so its basically curiosity thats made me get one lol Ill just see which im more comfortable with

Pic or it didn't happen lol

I got a tasty treat coming in the mail tomorrow (hopefully)
Will post it up

a few good thrift store finds from the other day. Already sampled the walter carlos and the weather report

This came in the mail today, some funky goodness produced by David Axelrod

geneammons.jpg

Copped some 45s from Goodwill, most notably the Funky Worm 45, had no idea the single started with a killer break :bigeyes:

funkyworm.jpg

This came in the mail today, some funky goodness produced by David Axelrod

geneammons.jpg

Copped some 45s from Goodwill, most notably the Funky Worm 45, had no idea the single started with a killer break :bigeyes:

funkyworm.jpg
is Funky Worm only on 45? I have been trying to figure out what album thats off of. It seems like all the classic break beats are on 45s of funk records

There was actually 2 copies there. PM me or something if you want me to grab it for you..

Hell ya!
I don't know if the break is on the LP version. Let me know
Still gotta be a dope album regardless

Sorry about the huge pics.. I'll adjust them next time.

just some random stuff from my "recently" acquired stack. I am going to start keeping better track from here on out. But this is just things in the crate sitting next to me from the last few months.

img_0181.jpg

img_0182.jpg

These are just two of my listening favs. grab them if you see them.

img_0140.jpg

img_0141.jpg

Also, my crew Maxilla Blue is throwing some random galleries of stores and such on our website. I have little to do with the photos, but know where most of the places are if you're into digging.

http://maxillablue.wordpress.com/shovel-kids/

Last edited by a moderator:
DOPE shit. Most notably (for me) the Fred Wesley and Buddy Miles.

Website is dope as well

:sing:

Back