**Digging adventures - post what you get**

That Quincy Jones and AWB are pretty nice. Got that Miracles joint too. All 3 are solid.

Whats that top left record with the ghouls or whatever on it? I know I've seen it somewhere

which AWB are you talking about I have 2 in this shot. Cut The Cake and Soul Searchin? The goul one is by Jean Michel Jarre I havent heard it yet. I am enjoying this o'jays right now. Ill probably play it next.

I haven't been digging the ojays. Maybe I've heard the wrong albums. Maybe the Philly sound just isn't my favorite. I do like Teddy Pendergrass though.

I guess Message in the music is the only one I have - maybe I just expected it to be better, just sounded kinda like boring religious disco when I listened to it - I think I liked one song.

Ya, that album is pretty wack lol.
Sometime check out "Backstabbers" and "Ships Ahoy". Probably their 2 best albums..

Been listening to some Pointer Sisters which I really like - that album shaped like shoes. Funky. So Joan Armatrading is good? I see her stuff in all the thriftstores. Which are her best albums?

Steppin' is a dope album.

I've never listened to Joan Armatrading, so I can't help ya there

Ya, that album is pretty wack lol.
Sometime check out "Backstabbers" and "Ships Ahoy". Probably their 2 best albums..
I really like Fire too

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Ive sampled Joan quite a few times. Most of her stuff is dope.

Checked out a new spot today. Everything was waaay overpriced..

Except for this, so I got it

qj.jpg

I was going to buy that quincy the last time i went digging but didnt have enough cash. well i did but my oldest was with me and hungry and i was feelin nice. next time he will starve lol j/k

where?

Where are most of you guys at location wise? I get out a lot across the midwest for shows and try to hit as many record stores as I can and some of these records are common for those areas, so I am just trying to piece some things together.

I'll start sharing some things later this week.

Where are most of you guys at location wise? I get out a lot across the midwest for shows and try to hit as many record stores as I can and some of these records are common for those areas, so I am just trying to piece some things together.

I'll start sharing some things later this week.
south seattle

I tried to go digging forreal today but I had the baby with me and he decided that we were going to go home for a nap instead lol

Back