The Pussification Of Men...

The inner qualities are what drives the outer dress.

Women are becoming more manly and Men are becoming more feminine - See Lil Reese vs. girl video. No female would've talked to a male like that back when I was that age. Now they think they can challenge the bus driver and all lat, lol.

The Lil Reese thing. the girl was in the right. Dudes came into her house when she didn't want them there. she wanted them out. They ain't want to leave. No excuse the way the girl acted on the bus though

It's just fashion. Look at the people in the 80s. Even the most masculine mofu looked like metrosexuals back then.

And as far as atheletes and entertainers goes.............do you want your kid to follow the example of Michael Jordan or LeBron dancing around before an all-star game? Just sayin.

And yeah, the role models are wrong. Lemme do an experiment: who would you rather follow:

Mark Zuckerberg

or

Jay Z

Most will say "Jay Z", but when you REALLY think about it, the right answer is Zuckerberg.

Why? Zuckerberg is a leader of man (and whole industries), while Jay Z is claiming to lead men and whole industries, while he's a simple employee playing a role.

You can look at the success of all mentioned above to show how dreams are achieved but I try my hardest to be the best role model my son can look up to...period. As far as Michael and Lebron I think I'd take Jordan over Lebron. Mike might have a couple miscues with adultery and gambling but other than that no issues. Neither the adultery or the gambling affected me personally so I could care less. As far as Mark Zuckerberg his full story has yet to be written. I'm sure his rise to being super rich included some real unscrupulous dealings and none affects me at this point so that wouldn't matter either.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Everybody will stand around and watch. Nobody will say anything.

... their sons will wear zebra striped jeggings.

Culture Fail.

Way too many excuses for where this is all headed. Watch someone chime in with the whole..."Why you worried about how another man is dressed?" thing. It always happens.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Had to LOL! For real!

Last edited:
"Pretty nigga in some shit you never hear of
Only thing bigger than my ego is my mirror (Uhh)
clothes getting weirder

Money get longer, pretty nigga pin your hair up (Uhh)"
Asap Rocky

vkgpx.jpg

KTs79.jpg

^^^Lol @ the chick behind him laughing.

Why do we act like this is new? Who hasn't worn something that was a dress and pretended it was a "kilt" or whatever at this point?

I'm out of touch cause I'm old, I'm sure this was the 1st "real dress" worn, but in my mind I've seen this a million times.

Wait...I think that's just a "long tanktop", lol.

Last edited:
Don't know bout this younger generation. That shit is so not gansta.
@deranged a "kilt"? ya i know kanye rocked the leather joint, but still ain't seen cats around the way rocking them. lol. I get what you're saying, the direction of our society and stuff but I guess I'm just ol school ( i'd liked it better when this stuff was on dl and not out in front, but hey that's just my opinion)

^^^I'm thinking Kanye was even late with it. By the time he did it people stopped talking. I remember alot of performers wearing dresses. Got to a point alot of rappers have worn them. Just can't remember who. Kid Cudi? Omarion I think? I don't know.

It's like Dennis Rodman wore a wedding dress when he married Carmen Electra(Carmen "fine azz' Electra, WHY!?!?!?!?!?) and then it all went to shyt...

Don't know bout this younger generation. That shit is so not gansta.
@deranged a "kilt"? ya i know kanye rocked the leather joint, but still ain't seen cats around the way rocking them. lol. I get what you're saying, the direction of our society and stuff but I guess I'm just ol school ( i'd liked it better when this stuff was on dl and not out in front, but hey that's just my opinion)
Guess he was going for this look....those long tank tops, white beater dresses, whatever are 400 dollars lol..

A$AP+Rocky+Wears+Maison+Martin+Margiela+and+Ann+Demeulemeester+on+BET%27s+106+&+Park.JPG

Last edited:
My dad got on my f--kin nerves. Sh!t, he got mad when I shaved off my mustache because "men don't do that".

He shoudda whupped yo monkey azz with an extension cord.

smh, da phug you shave off your mustache for... smh.

Did you put tape on your azz and rip the hair off too, lol.

joking... sorta.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Army Overhauls Basic Training to Toughen 'Softer' Gamer Generation

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Throw-a-way - this thread needs music.

Lol, if I shave my mustache, I better have a government job. Not an interview, you show up there and get told you gotta shave, lol. And still test the water on the first day. If you good at a job they ain't gonna fire you for not shavin. You get fired for that, they ain't want ya bichass around anyway, lol.

Just jokes. But not really, lol.

Don't listen to me anyway, i ain't had a "job" in a decade. For all I know with todays economy dudes are lined up to take ur spot. #Selfemployed

Last edited:
As far as Mark Zuckerberg his full story has yet to be written. I'm sure his rise to being super rich included some real unscrupulous dealings and none affects me at this point so that wouldn't matter either.

Nah, I wasn't mentioning it because of the (obvious) financial success of Zuckerberg. More like: here you have a guy who built up a whole sector of the industry, created jobs, helps companies, gives people a service, becomes rich off of it, etc... Actually nothing negative (and I bet he "backstabbed" a couple of people, but that always happens to a degree).

And on the other hand, you have a camel which rapped about being a drug dealer, killing anyone, f**king every biatch, how great it is to be a criminal, etc...
It wouldn't matter if Zuckerberg had 1/10th of what Jay Z has, the "qualifications" for being a role model are completely different with these two, that's what I was saying.

Nah, I wasn't mentioning it because of the (obvious) financial success of Zuckerberg. More like: here you have a guy who built up a whole sector of the industry, created jobs, helps companies, gives people a service, becomes rich off of it, etc... Actually nothing negative (and I bet he "backstabbed" a couple of people, but that always happens to a degree).

And on the other hand, you have a camel which rapped about being a drug dealer, killing anyone, f**king every biatch, how great it is to be a criminal, etc...
It wouldn't matter if Zuckerberg had 1/10th of what Jay Z has, the "qualifications" for being a role model are completely different with these two, that's what I was saying.

Do you think a young Jay Z could've gotten the same opportunities as Mark Zuckerberg based on their backgrounds, education level, etc. ? Zuckerberg's Dad taught him how to program in middle school... to compare the two, you have to have them be in the same field and have the same background.

You're comparing what one person is doing now vs. what somebody did in their past.

Jay Z is bringing attention to his genre (helping a sector of the industry), helping companies sell product (creating more jobs), gives people a service (music to work out to, get them through the day), ... became rich off of it. He used music to do what Stephen Spielberg, George Lucas and Quentin Tarantino did. They don't get raked over the coals for their "imaginations" though, lol.

I don't know if Zuckerberg is actually a "role model". If so, do role models

- Drop out of college
- Get sued for stealing ideas
- Likes to invade peoples privacy

Jay Z is married with a child, I think that's commendable.

There are politicians that stand in front of microphones in the priciest suits that are way more morally corrupt than Jay Z.

No e-fight.

Comparing a high school drop out to a Harvard drop out with an education in programming since before he could piss straight, silly

Jay-z accomplished more than zuckerberg considering their circumstances, mark had everything handed to him since the beginning while jay didn't even have a father

Do you think a young Jay Z could've gotten the same opportunities as Mark Zuckerberg based on their backgrounds, education level, etc. ?

Maybe you don't get the comparison because I chose a "privileged" white guy and the stereotypical "underdog" black guy?

No, I don't think they would start from the same spot or get the same opportunities; my point is, I respect every BLACK plumber, teacher, car salesmen, etc... more than someone who lies his way to the top by pretending to be the stereotype he's supposedly fighting against at the same time. That'd be like Redman & MethodMan claiming to have shot "How High" in order to protest against people smoking weed. Doesn't make sense, right? Exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back