50 Cent "I should kill every producer on my last album" lol

he not talkin bout white people when he says "sheep"

he's talkin about the followers of mainstream music that just follow trends and what everybody else are doing.

its a metaphor.

are yall from another country ??? @arboogie and tprod??

Last edited:
lol at yall for the record i am white...sheep i meant brainless flocks herds of listeners ex: dickriders,bangwagoners...and **** nikki minaj and rick ross ...now that we got that out of the way ...yea g-unit did change the mixtape game i just never really been a 50 fan even be4 all the bullshit beefs etc. i like buck tho....

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

^^Sheep are the equivalent to people who cannot discern their own way and do and go wherever/ whatever there told, Long as the shepard is guiding..And Lol @ 50 blaming producers..Like really, Have you stooped that Low to place the success of your career on a producers shoulders? Come on Hopefully he's just joking for Publicity..
my thoughts exactly :cheers:

he not talkin bout white people when he says "sheep"

he's talkin about the followers of mainstream music that just follow trends and what everybody else are doing.

its a metaphor.

are yall from another country ??? @arboogie and tprod??

yaa bc ppl have never blamed 50 cents sucess on eminems white fanbase..... u got it chief! thats the thing with u haters, once someone exploits ur argument points; u flip to something else! lets face it, breaking records with ur debut album & selling 40 million records world wide aint shit. These days ur a nobody unless ur associated with the group of rappers that are phony and ungenuine. i mean cmon, not one song that comes out today has a SINGLE topic! these ****in ppl just say w.e it is they need too to fill a verse. Its sad that music is at where its at. Good artist go unseen while these herbs run the game, dam i wish tupac came back; hed put these fruit cake ass ******* in there place, the rap game wud be genuine and legit. not have c.o's running around endoresd by every "major" name.

^^Sheep are the equivalent to people who cannot discern their own way and do and go wherever/ whatever there told, Long as the shepard is guiding..And Lol @ 50 blaming producers..Like really, Have you stooped that Low to place the success of your career on a producers shoulders? Come on Hopefully he's just joking for Publicity..

if he meant that, I apologize.

50 is really crazy on twitter haha

"I think something wrong with me.no I'm sure something is wrong with me. I was just looking at little kims ass in the studio. Lol" :D:D:D

"@chelseahandler don't get Usher killed. I love u girl. So what he can dance. God made u for me goddamn it!"

lol at yall for the record i am white...sheep i meant brainless flocks herds of listeners ex: dickriders,bangwagoners...and **** nikki minaj and rick ross ...now that we got that out of the way ...yea g-unit did change the mixtape game i just never really been a 50 fan even be4 all the bullshit beefs etc. i like buck tho....

well thats good to hear then, if u dont like him for that reason; thats understandable. but ya my point was that the guys a icon in the game, but new listeners wud never kno that, and its a shame

yaa bc ppl have never blamed 50 cents sucess on eminems white fanbase..... u got it chief! thats the thing with u haters, once someone exploits ur argument points; u flip to something else! lets face it, breaking records with ur debut album & selling 40 million records world wide aint shit. These days ur a nobody unless ur associated with the group of rappers that are phony and ungenuine. i mean cmon, not one song that comes out today has a SINGLE topic! these ****in ppl just say w.e it is they need too to fill a verse. Its sad that music is at where its at. Good artist go unseen while these herbs run the game, dam i wish tupac came back; hed put these fruit cake ass ******* in there place, the rap game wud be genuine and legit. not have c.o's running around endoresd by every "major" name.
i agree with everything you said other than the hater part....my opinion and comments do not equate to hating everyone has there own views and can speak about them however they choose should b labelled a hater for not sugar coating the shit outta my posts....and once again **** rick ross... i dont endorse alot of what goes on in this current rap climate so plz dont group me in with those who just dont give a **** what goes on..thanks :)

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

well thats good to hear then, if u dont like him for that reason; thats understandable. but ya my point was that the guys a icon in the game, but new listeners wud never kno that, and its a shame
any artist i listen to i will back track them as much as i can so i can see where they came from how they came up musically i respect the **** outta 50's grind i just dont bump his music...ill take 50 over minaj ,current wayne , rawse, or waka tho if a hearbeat...and yea i hate mainstream listeners they hear someone on the radio and all of a sudden thats there new fav artist gimme a ****ing break...

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

if he meant that, I apologize.

50 is really crazy on twitter haha

"I think something wrong with me.no I'm sure something is wrong with me. I was just looking at little kims ass in the studio. Lol" :D:D:D

"@chelseahandler don't get Usher killed. I love u girl. So what he can dance. God made u for me goddamn it!"
all good bro your in hungary right miscommunication error :cheers:

Last edited:
i never jumped on the 50 bandwagon, and to this day im not really feeling his music, except ayo technology and that was cuz of jt's part. when 50 would start in the beginning he sounded like he just woke up to me lol. plus i hate in the club, thats right im a hater

i never jumped on the 50 bandwagon, and to this day im not really feeling his music, except ayo technology and that was cuz of jt's part. when 50 would start in the beginning he sounded like he just woke up to me lol. plus i hate in the club, thats right im a hater
im right there with ya lol

lol...it's interesting to me how cats hide their race behind their screen-names...

knowing someone's race actually (arguably) puts clear and consistent perspective on their angles during certain debates and when stating their viewpoints.

i dont think race shud matter in ur arguement at alllllllllll.. unless ur the type of person who lets shit like influence them. wen u learn to look at things the way they are, u see things more clear.. on another note thoo, if ur arguement is based off of ur races perspective, then ya u shud expect a racial arguement .

i dont think race shud matter in ur arguement at alllllllllll

it actually does matter...like i said, it helps CLARIFY why someone has a particular angle...

like, the cats w/ "vendettas" against me (in general) are (PROBABLY) either whites or ignorant blacks half the time...

FOR EXAMPLE, i don't expect whites (and / or ignorant blacks) to agree w/ me as much as i don't expect them to agree w/ ANY black leader / scholar that takes a stand for freedom, justice, and equality - knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

so yeah, race SOMEWHAT (and in general) sheds LIGHT on people's perspectives, sir.

Back