Post picture of your vinyl collection

the only record i spent over 2 bucks on was that "pockets -come go with us" joint. i just hadda have it (and even that record was only 7 bucks)

I never understood the reason for buying old records...when u can make new music with software/hardware...whats the point in using other peoples music....id understand

I never understood the reason for buying old records...when u can make new music with software/hardware...whats the point in using other peoples music....id understand

i see that is your first post. i suggest if you dont wana get bashed by everyone in this thread/section you keep ur comments too urself. this is the "sampling flip this" area and turning vintage music into new music is what we strive to do best at. if ur not on the same page as us.....then why are you here?

do you know hip hop was founded and created around sampling? around taking whats old and making it new? obviously not.

i must ask this again why are you even in this section?

the only record i spent over 2 bucks on was that "pockets -come go with us" joint. i just hadda have it (and even that record was only 7 bucks)

I was about to say LOL
That'd be one hell of a deal if it was under 5

i see that is your first post. i suggest if you dont wana get bashed by everyone in this thread/section you keep ur comments too urself. this is the "sampling flip this" area and turning vintage music into new music is what we strive to do best at. if ur not on the same page as us.....then why are you here?

do you know hip hop was founded and created around sampling? around taking whats old and making it new? obviously not.

i must ask this again why are you even in this section?

Don't come at me like that man.
Don't take me for a mark okay.

I did nothing to you. If you keep going I will report you, and get you banned.

Thanks

TroopSwoop

Ya, I was lookin in to them.
Ya'll should PM with some ideas you might have..

300?!?!?......damn bro.

theres gotta be some gems in there!

how much all that run you? if you dont mind me askin.

spill the beans, what was ur best find outta all of em?

if you mean how much i paid for them the answer is = 0€... ..nothing... :sing:

i havent checked them out closely enough but there was some really interesting lp's there. so much stuff i've never heard of. i think i'll start listening to them next week. :)

here's the bulk of mine:
_DeviceMemory_home_user_pictures_IM.jpg

that's nice! what you got there scrilla?
top shelf is mostly jazz, movie scores, and instrumental music,
middle shelf is soul/funk, and bottom shelf is rock. Above that (not in the picture is hip hop) and scattered all over the lab is everything else that is either being used at the moment for samples or to break weed up on lol. (for some reason an empty 5th dimension sleeve seems to be the favorite for that purpose)

Back