I Am the Most Creative Producer on this Forum...and I mean it!

the Jordin Sparks Remix is...

• hot

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • wack

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • i am a hater so i don't care.

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think I've ever seen someone as cocky as you. N to think I thought u were playin at first. I listened to that sh!t that u say is tha sh!t n I will say that its at least different, but **** aint .0001% as mindblowing as u want everyone to believe it is. Furreal shut ur ****in mouth until u actually get good cuz u soundin like a 100% b!tchmade muthaf*cka right now. U tha type of dude that needs to get up on one of those reality shows so u make an utter fool of yourself for tha whole rest of tha world to see.

Last edited:
ive never said this to any up and coming producer whos is tryin to do their thing, but...umm..u suck...and your attitude makes you suck even worse..different is not always hot which is a lesson youve obviously NOT learned

Cocky Muh****a said:
I Am the Most Creative Producer on this Forum

File0004099.JPG

y does this dude keep self proclaimin himself the illest.... when his beats sound similar to what a 50 year old white dude named Fred Chinder would make after he took a 30 year hiatus from makin beats for a paris hilton/brooke hogan sound a like... and now hes tryin to get back in the game makin rap beats...

i feel em tho i guess...
get as many ppl as u can up here to hate u...
by typing cocky threads...pause
more popularity... i guess any type, good or bad this dude is happy wit

this beat is 6 months old. If anyone can beat this i will quick making beats and get an education.

check out my page:

http://www.isound.com/keioshi

like i said i can not put anything new up. i am re-establishing my cateloge because i only have 4 drum sounds total. **** still sounds because that most of ya'll's stuff.

LMAO did this dude say he'll quick making beats?!?!

AHEM!!!!

I Present. . .

The reincarnation. . . .

TheSuperFail.jpg

HAHAHA LOL@ this dude self proclmaimin he's the best on here but getting absolutely NO-COSIGN at all... If you was really that hot people would say you hot, regardless if you came in cocky or not... and people should be asking you for advice? What the hell have you accomplished in your day sir... GONE

Back