Oh O The South Might Be In Trouble......

we dont fear **** but hurricane katrina

Haha. I wonder why so many cats sleeping on Blackout 2. Meth and Red killed that shyt and is definitely the best album of the year so far. Could it be that mofos mad because they got a track with Bun B using a Pimp C sample, lol. The album is banging to me.

Haha. I wonder why so many cats sleeping on Blackout 2. Meth and Red killed that shyt and is definitely the best album of the year so far. Could it be that mofos mad because they got a track with Bun B using a Pimp C sample, lol. The album is banging to me.

nah people down here arent on petty **** like that

but if gucci mane sampled a biggie verse
itd be a diff story

This song?= Not interested

Why is it that every "New York we back!" song has to go out of its way to say New York in the song in addition to naming some 'New York Great' that needs to come back or the song is resurrecting. An annoying formula at best.

this song is staying on repeat...wowzers

but the south is in no way in "trouble" homie

we don't trip off that sh!t down here... Bun-B jumpin' on a track w/ 'em shows how much we don't trip off sh!t... we support our own tho'... East Coast hasn't been... so that must speak something about the music comin' from there... if they ain't supporting they own, why should we support 'em...

I'm from Louisisana livin' in TX now by the way, and i copped the Red Meth album the 1st day and its def in my top 5 albums of this year... them cats just ain't doin' big numbers rite now... and actually, they didn't do too bad for the current state of the industry...

stop gettin' caught up in the hype... what this got 2 do w/ the south bein' in trouble... we would be excited if the East started contributing quality 2 the game again...i hope they do... ya'll don't think we tired of SOME of the cats down here as well??

nice track...quality east coast...

dead presidents theme for the video... and people say Hov don't influence the game no more...LOL

Last edited:
Back