Oh O The South Might Be In Trouble......

The reason why I said that the south might be in trouble is the fact that this song murks anything that came from the south this year. If you don't agree, you're in denial. And I'm from the south.

And you pretty much lost all credibility with that proclamation right there. i don't care if you from the south or not, you don't speak for us.

As for the song, no doubt that it's flames. But honestly this song is old as ****. If it ain't blow up by now, well.....

lol...Wiiz, you stay gett'n clowned...WOW, Why r u such a gluten for disrespect? what does it take for you to realize you don't belong her...lol... hurry up and go away or do something to contribute to what were try'n to do here... Since it's obvious you won't put up or shut up then atleast try and not get clowned atleast for one day... watching you repeatedly fail is more entertaining then Family Guy and I LOVE ME SOME Family Guy...lol
FamilyGuy-battle.gif

Derty ft. Boosie - "Uh Oh" http://24hourhiphop.com/music/Derty+ft.+Lil+Boosie-Uh+Oh!/1647/ is an example of why the south won't die. You ain't from down south, you won't get it. But ain't nobody giving you that feeling but the south. No different than any other region is the only place you can get that region's sound. That's why even though the west hasn't been all over MTV, they still doing big things as a region.

I'm glad I've had the opportunity to see multiple places. If I hadn't i'd be in here arguing that NYC rap is the only thing hot and still only be bumpin Mobb Deep's Hell on Earth and CNN's War Report" in 2009.

Ain't no region dead, but the deadest one is Northeast. Ironically that's the 1st region to talk down to others. I dunno if it's out of anger or what. i dream of the day when NYC is making bangers again, but Jay's DOA...IMO not a banger. Jada/Maino albums? IMO not bangers. I got hope for Slaughterhouse if they drop, but that ain't really "east coast rap", they from all over.

I don't like alot of south sh*t but understand they are supplying their audience with music they love. Not music they're settling for out of desperation like the north has done which led to the situation it's currently in.

lol...Wiiz, you stay gett'n clowned...WOW, Why r u such a gluten for disrespect? what does it take for you to realize you don't belong her...lol... hurry up and go away or do something to contribute to what were try'n to do here... Since it's obvious you won't put up or shut up then atleast try and not get clowned atleast for one day... watching you repeatedly fail is more entertaining then Family Guy and I LOVE ME SOME Family Guy...lol
FamilyGuy-battle.gif

Post yo beat boy.

Back