Your BEATS Suck! Hang up the headphones and GET A JOB!!

i was almost hoping your serious so i could see another war on fp, i was about to drive off to kfc bro

i was almost hoping your serious so i could see another war on fp, i was about to drive off to kfc bro

...had u reaching for the popcorn huh? lol

For the record, I'd never knock anybody's music. If I'm not into it, I'm not into it. Simple as that.

What's the point of this thread?
How does this at all have to do with rap/hip hop?

Don't worry I'll wait...

If you've gotta wait then I think you mighta missed the bus. Don't worry tho, another one will be around shortly....

good post!
the blog in the link is definitely a valuable read.. one might have to read it twice to actually GET THE POINT (no confessions from me though)
but funny... good read... and i agree.. not into knockin someone's efforts... i'd rather give constructive criticism .. its not as though people create shit in a vacuum with no honest time and work ethic into it.. its their heart, their emotions..
even if its not for me.. its not my place to intentionally shit on someone.. THAT is for haters

Yeah I agree if I don't have something nice or constructive to say about someone's music I won't say anything, what I think is Garbo is hot to someone else

Back