yamaha m06 and reason 4

GoldEmpireEnt

ok i have reason 4 and i also have the yamaha mo6 keyboard, currently im using the keyboard just as the control surface so all the sounds come from reasons. My question is , is there a way that you can use the sounds from the m06 in reasons? the yamaha has alot of better sounds and it would just help my sound so much. thanks in advance

For starters, DON'T CALL REASON "REASONS" AGAIN!!!
*just breaking your balls* :)

If you had Reason/Record your could (Record has audio tracks). If you have a way of monitoring both at the same time (via mixer or audio interface w/ direct monitoring) you could possibly sync Reason's sequencer w/ the sequence of the MO6 (not sure if it has a sequencer or not but guessing it does). Pain in the ass but probably possible.

Or you can upgrade to Reason 6 which has Record built in.

For starters, DON'T CALL REASON "REASONS" AGAIN!!!
*just breaking your balls* :)

If you had Reason/Record your could (Record has audio tracks). If you have a way of monitoring both at the same time (via mixer or audio interface w/ direct monitoring) you could possibly sync Reason's sequencer w/ the sequence of the MO6 (not sure if it has a sequencer or not but guessing it does). Pain in the ass but probably possible.

Or you can upgrade to Reason 6 which has Record built in.

Record has been discontinued. Get Reason 6. It still will not be a seamless process but that is what you want to do.

Back