Would you say this is an Eminem type beat or a Dr Dre type beat? I just made It

I'm sick of producers doing this. This sounds like a JBeatz beat. If you're trying to sound like Dre or Eminem then your a hack by definition.

hack

a writer or journalist producing dull, unoriginal work.
    "Sunday newspaper hacks earn their livings on such gullibilities"

Last edited:
I'm sick of producers doing this. This sounds like a JBeatz beat. If you're trying to sound like Dre or Eminem then your a hack by definition.

hack

a writer or journalist producing dull, unoriginal work.
    "Sunday newspaper hacks earn their livings on such gullibilities"

in music we have influences. Don't bother ppl with your pet peeves. His beat has a Dre feel but sounds original, that's how it's done.

in music we have influences. Don't bother ppl with your pet peeves. His beat has a Dre feel but sounds original, that's how it's done.

He's asking if this is a eminem or dre type beat not does this have the same feels as a eminem or dre type beat. I bother him with my "pet peeve" because it's important (at least to me) feedback on how he should conduct himself. How would it sound if i recorded some vocals and said hey buddy is this a eminem or dre type vocal? And yes they are the same thing, i could copy eminems rhyme schemes (if it was production - melodies) or dres deep voice (synths), it's essentially what some producers are doing in their music. Sorry but vaguely trying to sound like someone else gets you no points in my book.

I decided to listen to it, sounds like dre beats but slightly worse. i doubt anyone on here could out do him, it's a pretty difficult task. That's my point though do you want to be known as a slightly worse version of dre beats?

Sorry if any of this was overly negative. It's still good and i enjoyed listening to it, keep up the great work.

Last edited:
Back