Would anybody be willing to correct some of my mixing?

KidsOfThe90s

I have a hip hop song I made, and I thought it would be great if someone could take the session in pro tools, and correct anything that could have been better, and send the files back. I feel that would be a really easy way for me to learn a lot more. So pretty much it's already kinda mixed, I just wanted to see what you would have done.

I used some of the waves plugins, and Izotope to sorta master so it would be suggested that you have those two, but they aren't required if you feel you can do better with different plugins. Also autotune efx was used.

Just leave your email, or pm me if you're interested.

Hey never mind I found someone on another forum site to do it! Surprised the people of Future Producers would pass up on quick, and easy cash lol. I guess there's not much engineers on this site just more of producers?

Either way I will be back possibly.

What other forum site? I'm looking to do the same thing you are. It's a much faster way of learning when you receive another person's input on a track directly.

What other forum site? I'm looking to do the same thing you are. It's a much faster way of learning when you receive another person's input on a track directly.

It's not really learning is it when you're just studying and plagiarising someone else's session files? lol.

If you want to actually learn mixing, check out the duelingmixes.com. Awesome site.

Not quite bruh. It's as if you took my statement and turned it into something else entirely. I'm just looking for advice on what specific areas in said track need work period. I may not even like what a second pair of eyes perceives to believe my track needs. Regardless I'm just looking for some direction, I've been producing for over two years without any other outside influence and I feel I could really use some direct input on the areas in which I need work.

That's all I'm looking for.

So **** off with that plagiarising shit. My intentions were never involved in that vein.

Gearslutz is really good, they have a whole bunch of people who will help you with that. Also you can check out fiverr, but you're going to have to pay a little bit more if you want people to do the job perfectly there.

I'm basically paying about $20, and an audio engineer is sending the pro tools file back and forth with me, and explaining how to get things to sound the way I want them to.

It's not really learning is it when you're just studying and plagiarising someone else's session files? lol.

If you want to actually learn mixing, check out the duelingmixes.com. Awesome site.

Not at all. Just as I said above it's more of a style of up close and personal tutoring rather than reading up on it, and struggling to do something you have no clue how to achieve. What I'm doing is basically paying someone to mix a song for me (my song) that I couldn't get to sound the way I want, but having them explain what they're doing with it by sending me the session file back, and telling me how they achieved the sound, so I can try it in the future with my own twists etc.
Also just li

Also just like mentioned above it's great to have a second ear to tell you things that they heard that you can't quite pick up on.

I will definitely check out that site though.

Last edited:
Not at all. Just as I said above it's more of a style of up close and personal tutoring rather than reading up on it, and struggling to do something you have no clue how to achieve. What I'm doing is basically paying someone to mix a song for me (my song) that I couldn't get to sound the way I want, but having them explain what they're doing with it by sending me the session file back, and telling me how they achieved the sound, so I can try it in the future with my own twists etc.
Also just li

Also just like mentioned above it's great to have a second ear to tell you things that they heard that you can't quite pick up on.

I will definitely check out that site though.

Thank you mate, you described exactly what I'm trying to achieve through getting my work mixed by someone else more knowledgable.

I've been on gearslutz before but wasn't looking for someone to work with me on my tracks at the time, I will definitely take a look as well at fiverr.

Again thank you.

Back