Worked on this beat for a week. I like the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listened it all the way through. The beat's very good; it doesn't trample over the synth and bass, it seems to move out of the way so they can sing. That's a big sign of an intelligent musical mind, I think.

About the woman's voice, is that actually part of the track, or a sort of trademark? To be honest, I didn't like that too much. I assume it's not there to annoy, but I don't see what it adds. Other than that, I thought the song went on a bit too long. Nothing changed that much near the end, but it was solid throughout. Good!

Check me out: link.

The bass pounds. Just not sure what genre this is in. One thing that's making it confusing is the mixing techniques. I don't like the reverb on the snare if this is designed to be a hip hop track that someone will rap on. But if this is designed to be an instrumental only, then I like it. I like the clap and the new sounds added during the chorus section. Nice use of EQ filter, too. I like the synths going on. Has a vintage hip hop feel to it. Nicely selected sounds. The metallic bells are a nice touch. Good layers. Nice constant subtle change ups in the instrumentation. Nice work on the beat. I hate your tag, though. Its too loud and is offensive to the ears. Turn it down, or maybe just make it simpler without that effect on it.

hit me back -- https://www.futureproducers.com/for...9-track-instrumental-cd-free-download-476856/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back