Will Lil JoJo Murder Spark the Revival of Gangsta Rap?

Daunte Sky

Chief Keef and Lil JoJo: A rap feud straight outta Englewood - Chicago Sun-Times

You guys think this whole thing will spark up another 90's revival? This time the center being ChiTown/Midwest instead of East/West coasts? I know it's crazy over there right now, then you got guys like Keef spreading the word & culture. I wasn't really around the original gangsta rap era, was only 5 when pac died. So I guess I can't really comment on the real-world aspects of it, all I have is the music to look back on. But goddamn do I love that stuff I grew up with. If nothing else I hope that musical style can make a comeback, minus all the real world violence. I'm okay with a studio gangster lol.

ya i love gangsta rap. the thing is 2pac was a real controversial figure, speaking out on politics and police and all types of shit like that. he was probably one of the most hated people by white america at the time. biggie i don't remember being political but he was at least intelligent and was also a controversial figure in some regards. these guys (keef and jojo) are just idiots.

people r gonna wait for a couple weeks then police will announce a suspect or arrest somebody

Chief Keef is an uneducated, uninspiring, 15 minute of fame having douche bag. Pac was trying to spark a revolution. The music is timeless, had substance and was real. **** Chief Keef and that rapper that got killed. The less of these goons we have around the better. I'm all about people getting money but this dude needs to wake up and realize life isn't about popping guns on your street.

Shame for re;ying on a childs death just so you can hear your favorite type of music

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

And saying **** you to a dead person? I mean we didnt lose a valued member of society but what the **** is wrong with you? People should celebrate your death if thats how you feel.

It wont revive gangsta rap but I don't want to see gangsta rap revived anyway, I wish people would make real music about real life again an stop with this poisonous nonsense that has literally become a soundtrack for the deaths of millions of kids

Back