Why no replies in the "Showcase Your Music! Give & Receive Feedback Section"?

bferg333

Why no replies in the "Showcase Your Music! Give & Receive Feedback Section"?

About every forum I've visited in the past few days, I've been checking the new tunes section. I'm seeing posts with 100 plus views and no replies. This saddens me. :( Actually I'm pretty pissed off! How can we grow, if we don't know? (inc. me) I vow to make this thread better one post at a time :)

I have to agree. The main basis of a 'production' forum should be for support, improvement & opinions on completed/in-progress tunes. We need to expand & improve this section!

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Like for example, I understand this F4F part. But really, shouldn't we all be automatically inclined and motivated/ genuinely interested to help people out anyway?
It's like we are using a currency because we aren't interested otherwise. It should be a genuine motive to support others. A big circle, everyone gets supported.
Not just for people who type "F4F".

So what do you propose as a solution?
Wishing ppl would reply more ain't really a solution, right?

IMO, if no one knows you on this forum, they're less inclined to reply in the showcase topics. Some ppl just barge in and ask a question or post their tune in the showcase section.
Although, it's a 2 way street. If someone get's helped decently or get's feedback, they're probably more inclined to reply or post topics.

There's some forum sections I check on a regular basis, like getting started, soft and hardware. The showcase section ain't really one of them. I check that once in a month or so? (not so long active on FP forum). Then I take the time to reply to some tunes. Usually skip the hiphop R&B section as there are already so many ppl making hiphop beats or R&B beats on this forum, I leave them to other community members. For now, that feels enough to me. I try to contribute where I can and want. I agree that ppl all around on the forum could contribute more, but as I said, it's a 2 way street, starting with yourself.
Try to see what solutions you can offer to the problem. If you think you got some solutions that need some work on the FP side from like moderators, PM them, discuss it with them.

Starting a post like this is one step as well.

If someone get's helped decently or get's feedback, they're probably more inclined to reply or post topics.
Exactly, as far as a solution I'm not sure. I'm not the usually the motivational type of guy. Hopefully people reading this thread will be encouraged.
But for now, all I really can do is post as much constructive criticism as possible.

Side Note: I'm not really expecting for my tunes to get big on the internet, I just know that I can reach more people on forums, blogs, media sites than by my own mouth.

Lol.. Complainin won't help I'll tell ya that. I don't look in the feedback section much either cause it seems all people want is traffic, they don't even want to hear/see the feedback, because most of the time people will tell you what you wanna hear just so you can check out their post & get them traffic. Idk, it's some bs I rather not waste any more time talkin about I rather make beats. But shit last time I posted in that section I said F4F got hella replies instantly & NO1 asked me to check out Anything. Jus stop complainin.. All ya'll who do sound like bichs..

True man, but either way its not always easy to give feedback etc. so people will just go there sometimes to listen to songs I guess, I sometimes can't give any constructive feedback even tho I always try to point out at least one thing.

I posted on feedback couple of days ago and even tho I received answers I received no constructive feedback, the only answers I heard was people saying it was dope some people not even asking me to check them. Its nice that they like it but too be honest I could have showed it too my friends at home and they'd say the same thing.

the section is called showcase and feedback so I goes you are not really forced to as near and give constructive feedback.

It's just a natural phenomenon. There are hundreds of viewers for all events, but not many who decide to get involved.

If I were to hand out flyers in the middle of NYC, think about how many people would see me but walk right by me lol.

Michael D. Farkas

Poet Michael D. Farkas is usually known best with regard to his topics of lament, young distractions, and romantic love.The motivation originated from a wide variety of disturbed relationships executed through the course of ten years in the late 70’s to early 80’s and usually features representational imagery of the times on which he survived and loved. Many have attempted to find out the identities of the topics in Michael D Farkas', however with absolutely no results, genuine existence is questionble for the poet by attempting to produce a history of the metaphors. The whereabouts of these content? The particular subjects themeselves have really been tricky to track down and may have all been manufactured up. Remarkably, Michael D Farkas commenced out seeking to end up a painter but was not able to make ends meet. A buddy one day recommended Farkas have a shot at his hand at producing some poetry, and actually present it. The actual publication did not carry out properly outside of Michael D Farkas' hometown but with quite a few die hard admirers he had been in a position to grow higher than poverty utilizing their contributions. Michael D Farkas' grassroots aid more or less forced the painter in to a life of poems with there enthusiasm. Michel D Farkas, along with all his local support, targeted his work on the essence of his proponents of the time period.After all, Michael D. Farkas the poet didn’t seriously hook up with the ideas the manner he did his art, and he had no desire to verbalize his sentiments. Even however critics prasied Farkas' for his great work, it was clean that the so called poet did not feel significat pleasure in his poetry. Farkas' continued to work at becoming an artist despite remarkable success with his writings. It was as though Michael D Farkas was frequently struggling to be someone the people wouldn't let him. This lead to a good sense of aggression that can be experienced in most of Farkas' earlier works that came after his vacation phase of success past. A number of say it was a love hate relationship. Farkas', evidently was torn throughout his work by success and his true passions. Even though Farkas' was not that into poetry, his works only gained acceptance. Publishers and supporters of Farkas' asked more and more of him as his work gained ground.The somewhat anxious poet failed to produce deadlines and did not show accurate gratitude to his own works by refusing to give priority to readings. The poet started going on prolonged excursions to other nations to get away from the strains of being in the limelight. Michael D Farkas even went to school for dining at one point and is thought to have almost published his very own cook book. Michael D Farkas eventaully lost aid of his fans and web publishers. As Farkas' popularity began to diminish, all of his poems could be summed up in three books. These books are extremely tough to come across these days. Farkas now lives silently, ostensibly surviving off of royalties and book sales and sometimes marketing print on eBay. Now, the outdated poet resides off the radar staying away from interviews at all prices.Like a lot of of the amazing literary geniuses of our period, Michael D. Farkas is a being which refuses to fit to others any longer than he had to-it would seem he has finally taken claim of the life of a solitary painter he so preferred.

Back