Why Buying Beats Online Such A Good Thing!!

fullylaced

(Buy beats online)
It is now a tremendous thing to buy beats online. Because back then, you could only buy beats when you met a producer in the studio or face to face. There was no buying beats online, there was no buying beats instantly and getting it in your e-mail.
A matter of fact the process was a lot slower and the beat buyers didn't have much of a selection of producers that they could contact or buy beats from.

Nowadays we are fortunate to be able to pick from a variety of producers and download and buy beats online easier with the uses of the Internet. Selling beats and buying beats online has came a long way, now you can easily just go to a producers website find a beat that interest you and pay with your credit card/PayPal and have the beat instantly. One other thing to look for is the quality.

Some producers like to give away free beats or their beats with the tag in them. Which can be good for auditioning purposes, and seeing if you like the beat. But one thing I see a lot of artists doing is rapping on the free beat with the tag on it. Which takes me to my point QUALITY, don't sell yourself short by rapping over a tag beat and putting it out for the world to hear. I say that because labels and A&R's will not take you serious because they see you did not invest in yourself.

Another good reason to buy beats online is because it can be difficult to reach these industry producers and even if you do I'm pretty sure their beats are going to be pretty pricey. And I'm not bashing industry producers or saying don't ever try to get in contact with a industry producer just letting you know that is not the only option and the only way to make good music and work with good producers. Check out fullylacedbeatz.com to buy beats online from a highly reliable and trusted seller.

I only buy beats if they are guaranteed bangas and cost less than a dollar. Make me some heat and quit the jibber jabber.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

On the real though, it's because beats are so accessible that we have all this ****ing wack ass bullshit music overflowing from the recesses of the internet cesspit sprinkled with a cholesterol inducing amount of egoistic dickheads calling themselves producers and dropping their shitty worthless links all over the place.

SHUT THE **** UP. Nobody cares about your crusty ass worthless beetz son!

Peace!

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

BTW your writing is indicative of those squeeze page affiliate marketing pages that are filled with little to no substance. What crusty shit are you trying to sell me? Beat tutorials? Sample packs? Soundfonts? VSTSSSSS?

Nigga please. I'll sell you the same shit back. PEACE!

Im a good music making MFer.. but seriously.. I have tons of nice complete tracks with artists I personally know.. but if you buy a beat, all rights, and tracked out, Can you add to it, subtract from it, or even resell it for more money?? might be a dumb question but Im not in the bizz like that..

if you buy a beat under a certain license that a producer do offer, you must comply with his rights, and since you are a musician and a beat buyer you cant sell a beat you bought unless its recorded, or you have a certain agreements with the owner of the beat, but if you bought the beat and recorded over it then you must comply with the producers beat license in selling your music.

Makes since.. I see what you are saying. thanks man, after all these years, I am finlly starting to look into these things.. some say i"m too late. better late than never i guess? thanks though, I will have alot more questions im sure, but thanks for the answer.

Back