Who knows Haystak (The sex offender)

Dont know who you are troup, havent listened to your music either. But looks to me like you got a fan club goin on here at FP .. Keep it movin .. Haters make publicity free to other fans .. If you ever get tired of em send me a couple this way ill take em off your hands..

Young_One said:
someone say offender? and did someone say j-troup? how have you been troup? been a while since you seen me hasnt it?

HAHAHAHAHA

Unexpected said:
Dont know who you are troup, havent listened to your music either. But looks to me like you got a fan club goin on here at FP .. Keep it movin .. Haters make publicity free to other fans .. If you ever get tired of em send me a couple this way ill take em off your hands..

co-sign

Last edited:
Mr. Real Talk said:
Real talk that was a HUGE shout out much props. doin it way big. troup really stood out in that video...they probably share the same barber though so I cant say for sure its on account of his music as opposed to shennanigans, Real Talk

What fuked me up was the Open Labs video he recently posted. Those Open Lab employees were eating out of his hand and they were visibly impressed by him. Anyone who's worked in Corporate America knows the obstacles and how difficult it is for a new product to get proper recognition. I smell future endorsement deals. He's doing more than holding his own on PMP. He's the type that Corporate Execs rather deal with face to face and cut the big million dollar check to. I've come to appreciate and acknowledge him as a force to be reckoned with. I see Troup as a potentially more than just a producer . I feel him now on what he used to say about stamping your Brand name out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what i hate about these sites

its so damn vague.. there's no detailed descripton of what somenoe does..how hard is it for them to post what someone did exactly in an abridged version? they just put statutory rape on your ****.. or sometimes just sexual assault.. and the terms are so vague..

u could touch some chicks butt by mistake she files case against you..u get convicted and it technically counts as sexual assault of some sorts and your name could pop up there. someone just searching for "sexual deviants" in their neighbourhood might see you on there and assume you're there because you stick your penis in a 5 yr old.

i think its foul that they'll go half way in putting ppl on blast and not go all the way.

dopemcee said:
someone just searching for "sexual deviants" in their neighbourhood might see you on there and assume you're there because you stick your penis in a 5 yr old.

Haystak got caught. There are people in your neighborhood that are probably worse but they just haven't been caught.

Just like a bunch of people here don't have DUI's but they know they have driven home from a party or club when they shouldn't have. They made it but they're no different than the dude that got caught.

Everybody has done something somebody else looks bad for.

See John Edwards... before they blew the whistle on him. He wasn't gonna say a damn thing but he was running for President though. He wasn't a terrible person until he got aired out.

biggrome said:
Haystak got caught. There are people in your neighborhood that are probably worse but they just haven't been caught.

Just like a bunch of people here don't have DUI's but they know they have driven home from a party or club when they shouldn't have. They made it but they're no different than the dude that got caught.

Everybody has done something somebody else looks bad for.

See John Edwards... before they blew the whistle on him. He wasn't gonna say a damn thing but he was running for President though. He wasn't a terrible person until he got aired out.

lol he still not a bad person..he only cheated...

terrell860 said:

That's how I feel about it too. I feel like infedeility shouldnt even be considered headline news.

terrell860 said:

He's married. He has a gang of kids. His wife has cancer and is going to die. It's incurable.

Cheating when you're not married and don't have kids is different. You don't have as deep of a commitment. You don't have GOD, the law and blood ties to the person. You could just break up and have that be the end of it.

I'll just leave it alone.

He's a messed up individual because he was trying to hide it and kicked that chick down with $114,000.00... of money that could've went to his family.

biggrome said:
He's married. He has a gang of kids. His wife has cancer and is going to die. It's incurable.

Cheating when you're not married and don't have kids is different.

I'll just leave it alone.

He's a messed up individual because he was trying to hide it and kicked that chick down with $114,000.00... of money that could've went to his family.

You're right Rome. I would try my best not to cheat if I were married. My beef with marriage is women try to ration out the sex. Most married men got more sex from their wife when they were single. That's a hard pill to swallow. Once the wife cuts down on the sex, the man stays in it for the kids. There are a few men out there who's wife sex drive is still of the charts. They should be grateful.

That happens to people that get in a rut.

If you hang around your wife (or any woman) all the time, they'll get bored with you [Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight]. When you're not married, more than likely you're not living together and you still do cool and exciting things so she's not used to you being right there for it whenever SHE wants it. If you live together... those comedy show tickets turn into electric bill money, the nice dinner turns into the cable bill... then you're pretty much stuck in a house or apartment taking each other for granted. You have to remain interesting. You still have to stay fly and a little elusive kinda. Keep her interested. I know some dudes that get treated like kids and with no respect at all because their women is so used to them and they let themselves go kinda.

If you can still look nice to your woman... you'll get the same amount. The day you sit down and watch the game with 3 bratwursts and a a 40oz beside you with mustard on your shirt... it's a wrap.

When you have kids though... the kids will make her tired with laundry, cooking, homework, regular fun.... so you can forget about doin' the humpty dance for awhile, lol.

I'd be scared to be single with all ish floating around though. That's just me, I'm a hypochondriac.

Like em or not, hes a registered sex offender. Hes Fake and reppin the game wrong.. Dont support his music or so called movement.

Dont believe me

First Name: JASON
Last Name: WINFREE

Conviction
Conviction date not reported
02/05/1995 STATUTORY RAPE
Offender's age at conviction not reported

Source of Information: TN State Offender Registry

Still not enough http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowNameList.asp check it for yourself pic and everything..
Well your information is incorrect the link you provided shows nothing found. He's not on the U.S register or the Tennessee register either so I am real confused on why you spend your time hating on someone and lying about something that could honestly destroy someone's life? Check your facts and know what your talking about. He was not convicted of any charges.

Like em or not, hes a registered sex offender. Hes Fake and reppin the game wrong.. Dont support his music or so called movement.

Dont believe me

First Name: JASON
Last Name: WINFREE

Conviction
Conviction date not reported
02/05/1995 STATUTORY RAPE
Offender's age at conviction not reported

Source of Information: TN State Offender Registry

Still not enough http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowNameList.asp check it for yourself pic and everything..
I guess he no longer has to register, since he's not on the websites your claiming he's on??? A adult sex offender no longer has to register??? I think not...

Back