Where can I find some good hiphop drums?

eccentricbeats

I want some hard kicks, and some hard snares.. But every kit I find and or buy is simple horrible. The kicks are weak or flat, or the snares are just bland with no pop, I even try adding some EQ and still no dice..

make your own with the kits you already have
layer those kicks,snare,etc.
cut up drum-breaks

-Coach Antonio

^^^Yeah, stuff on that site is illegal downloads. Not all of it, but a good chunk.

Let's just say search the net, these days you can run across sounds fairly easily, I'd suggest checking for LEGAL free ones. :cheers:

My kits free and it's on Soundcloud. Includes totally new 808s and mixing presets along as templates and percussion sounds

Idk...it depends on what sound your trying to achieve I guess.
Sometimes I take time off from making beatz just to build kits. And me? IDGAF I'm takin drumz from anywhere, vinyl, digital sample, digital download, CD whatever fidducks whatever lol.

That's why I sell drums on bangnslap.com A few superproducers buy from me exclusively, so you've heard my stuff before. Any question contact me through the website.

I want some hard kicks, and some hard snares.. But every kit I find and or buy is simple horrible. The kicks are weak or flat, or the snares are just bland with no pop, I even try adding some EQ and still no dice..

Back