When Dealin With Samples?

Adrianxh

hey i just found some nice samples and i wonder what i need to make it sound good, what vst and soo on
i use fl studio to cut the samples and stuff but is there another plugins needed beside reverb and delay, im new to this with samples :P

I use eq, reverb, stereo enhancer, you can double click the sample and open up the sample menu and mess with its pitch and much more. You can use edison and convert to midi which will take a sample and break down the notes ( its not perfect) then you clean it all up and boom. There's a lot you can do with samples.

too much you can do with samples..
the question is, ..preparing samples for a future own library so you can
start cleaning them with a lowcut/highpass filter. removing dc offset and normalize em to -0.3db
categorized them in folders (kick, snare, one shot leads etc..) and give your sampler food

i wouldnt render a delay or reverb or extremly eqing on a fixed sample
this should be done in a song project.
keep the samples as raw as you can, so you can use them in many other difficult projects

too much you can do with samples..
the question is, ..preparing samples for a future own library so you can
start cleaning them with a lowcut/highpass filter. removing dc offset and normalize em to -0.3db
categorized them in folders (kick, snare, one shot leads etc..) and give your sampler food

i wouldnt render a delay or reverb or extremly eqing on a fixed sample
this should be done in a song project.
keep the samples as raw as you can, so you can use them in many other difficult projects

I mean in the mix not in the chopping, organization stage.

Back