what you think

Here is my opinion:

I don't think the flow works with the song at all. Your vocals are so hyped up, and the beat is so relaxing I almost feel like I'm speed balling.

The beat sounds so relaxing why don't you try doing the vocals in a low singing voice. Like Heavenly Father by isaiah rashad. The way he sings/raps the words.

I think that could bring out the beat, which is something you don't want to drown.

Here is my opinion:

I don't think the flow works with the song at all. Your vocals are so hyped up, and the beat is so relaxing I almost feel like I'm speed balling.

The beat sounds so relaxing why don't you try doing the vocals in a low singing voice. Like Heavenly Father by isaiah rashad. The way he sings/raps the words.

I think that could bring out the beat, which is something you don't want to drown.
Thanks i notice you say isaiah u may be a fan of lyricism check this one out one of my best works
https://m.soundcloud.com/coreyon-sick-witit/tbased-intoxicated-part-2

Yeah! I like intoxicated a lot. You really should experiment with melodies while you're rapping. I bet you could do it! Next time you rap over a song with a chill relaxing tone in the background, sad/relaxing/introspective whatever, you should do a little bit of singing. Doesn't have to be high up, just in the lower keys where you're comfortable and it harmonizes.

I enjoyed the wordplay on this song. The ONLY complaint I have about the song is your flow is the same throughout the whole song. So it gets a little repetitive towards the end.

Other than that I really like it.

Yeah! I like intoxicated a lot. You really should experiment with melodies while you're rapping. I bet you could do it! Next time you rap over a song with a chill relaxing tone in the background, sad/relaxing/introspective whatever, you should do a little bit of singing. Doesn't have to be high up, just in the lower keys where you're comfortable and it harmonizes.

I enjoyed the wordplay on this song. The ONLY complaint I have about the song is your flow is the same throughout the whole song. So it gets a little repetitive towards the end.

Other than that I really like it.
Thanks, and thanks for the honest criticism appreciate it alot, ill keep what you said in mind

I think the worst is when people don't give honest criticism. When I first started singing I knew I was a TERRIBLE singer, but everyone else didn't want to hurt my feelings. Which made me kind of mad at everyone for not telling me the truth. I found a few honest people and they are my friends now, cause they know how to be honest.

Back