What ya think of this one (f4f)

Yo MAC your shits always on point you already know I got mad respect.
-My feedback just to try and criticize something... is with the vocals you should work on panning and doing a couple over dubs of multiple vocals for emphasis points and chops.
-The beat is soulful as ****kk. Love the whole feel you ride with. Good work again man.
& you should add the twitter, I really have no following and I really like your music. @ADxMPC ill hit you with the add back fam.
Peace

Nice man, I like the vibe of the track. I thought the drums had a nice sound, maybe it'd sound cool to notch them up just a bit to let them shine a bit more? Just a thought. Solid work on the cut, vocals are nice too!

The sample is clean man, good job on that. If there was a different part of the sample to change up the vibe that would have been good to add jus to shake things up a lil but all in all good song

I like the beat man, the sample is real clean. A hard hittin mid hat (low volume), i think, could have done it some justice as well but all in all it was good! Keep up the work.

the beat sounds great maybe, i think it could use more energy
percussion is absent also..
mix is superb, bur maybe if you threw in a percussion laced bridge, with some obvious chops or stutters, it'd help to hold the listeners attention dawg...

Smooth beat, clean as hell. Doesn't have the same sound but gives me the same mellow old-school feel as Erick Sermon-Music and Tupac-Better Dayz

Keep working and making all of us proud!

Back