What It Do?

MacDinero_

Ayy my name is Mac, new to this site & producing beats. I'm 19 & I've been involved in music for about 11 years; writing songs, battle rapping, battling on the internet, being in the studio, etc. I know alot about music and recording but I never payed much attention to the beat production aspect, because for the most part me and others I recorded with rapped over other people's isntrumentals. The only experience I have with making beats is using fruity loops like 3 years ago. I'm familiar with other software like cool edit pro, audacity, etc. and I'm a fast learner. I'm just trying to understand another aspect of the music biz so I can get a small company started in the future. I'm really interested in getting this beat making thing down packed, so I'm looking to be talking to as many people on here as I can to get all the help I need.

Looking forawrd to getting the hang of this and meeting some cool people in the process. Be easy everybody.

What It Do

You need to be careful training too hard at an early age. Does not mean you cannot train at all though. It wont effect your growth.How about starting off with some bodyweight exercises? squatting, lunging, press up variations. For a new trainer you will make good gains using only your bodyweight, functional too so great for the posture of your body.Give this a try first.

Back