What is your biggest desire?

Jeff Young

Music Producers and Soon-To-Be Music Producers!

Since all of us are into music producing I believe this is a very interesting question to ask yourself:

What is your biggest desire? (not equipment)
What goal/dream do you want to achieve with music production?

I am very interested in what you have to say!

Musically Best,
Jeff

Last edited:
I want to be able to think and do a melody in realtime using their names instead of humming the melody and looking for them on the piano.
I want to be able to sample reliably to the point of where I can edit and mangle stuff as good as the people I listen to.
I want to be able to play with drums the way jeremy ellis and david haynes do in realtime and not 2 drums at a time as well.
I also want to figure out all the little details about synthesizers, why doing something makes the waves sound like they do etc why things can be replicated, why each filter does stuff why each waveform does whatever.

Basically curiosity overflow :/

I'd really like to stop working with environmental engineering and have some guarantee working with music production... This seems to be very difficult to someone who wants to marry soon.

To be broad, I just want to be able to make a living off music. That's not because I am in it for the money, I just want to be able to what I love everyday and not be stuck doing something I hate.

Learn music and release an album

Smoke premium rock

Retire young in an Italian villa with an older white woman and drink aged wine and smoke rock cocaine all day.

Back